I can try till I die

I bought a box of books all about math. I can't remember anything too much once I close any book. It has been a blessing I could function with the new crafting book. But I am always trying to recall the math in the books. To end up with nothing as I started out. I don't want to ever be in a situation where I need help and find that someone took advantage of the fact that I am bad at math. The good thing is regardless of my handicap I will use the features provided to me such as pen and paper or a calculator. I always choose pen and paper first to at least try on my own. My mom always instilled in me to try no matter how hard. There are times I am working on something important. I will go to Grammarly although the free option only does so much.
Put money made in one column and money spend in the other column and do not forget your expensive for your printer and internet. If I lived close I would help you out.
Ok, I will get a book and start writing in it.
@sharon6345 Keep all receipts to.
@prashu228 (31681)
Hope you got the idea by now on how to work on it
No, I won't be at all.
@kaylachan (23236)
Trust me, paid isn't much of a step up as far as grammarly goes. I even had to uninstall the plug-in for my laptop because it's not screen reader friendly. And, it somehow was preventing me from reading discussions on mylot.
That was good to find out. I am glad it's not messing up mine.
@CarolDM (145341)
I would be glad to help you create a spreadsheet to keep up with your expenses.
Thank you I have my aide going through all that now.