Monday Morning...God's punishment for forgetting the Sabbath and not keeping it holy.

By JJ
@myklj999 (61553)
Olney, Illinois
Although I do know there are a few users here that obey the real Sabbath, which falls on Saturday...not Sunday. Not that it really matters to me if people want to think Sunday is God's day. ALL of them are God's days if you wanna put a fine edge on it. Unless you don't believe in God. Then NONE of them are God's day(s). Or do I mean 'a' God? I don't know. It's Monday morning. Onward through the fog!
While I know that for most Jewish the "Lord's Day" is Saturday, according to what I was thought, for me the 7th day is Sunday. the first day he created the light (Monday) the second day the sky (Tuesday) the third day dry land, seas and so on (Wednesday) the fourth day the Sun, Moon and stars (Thursday) the fifth day fish and birds (Friday) the sixth day animals and human (made in his image ) (Saturday) The seventh day he rested, making the seventh day a special holy day. SUNDAY I am missing something?
@myklj999 For those who start the week on Sunday this was the first day, but this side of the pond week starts on Monday.
@myklj999 (61553)
• Olney, Illinois
@LadyDuck I'm talking Biblically. The first day of Creation was a Sunday. God took his day of rest on the Sabbath which has always been Saturday.
@myklj999 I am Catholic and we do not read the Bible... I wonder how they know that the first day of Creation was on Sunday, did God decide the days of week first thing before starting creating the world? You know I am skeptical about what men wrote pretending it was "words of God".
@crossbones27 (39363)
• Redlands, California
What Camp am I in? Saturday Night Disco. I Knew I was the real non believer. Its Monday, I hate that day. Should I be telling Monday that, now it might hold it against me. eh, Monday Night Disco rules, there now Monday can't mess with me.
@myklj999 (61553)
• Olney, Illinois
You'll have to start playing 'God-rock' on Saturdays
• Redlands, California
@myklj999 Hey I was a christian or at least a bunch of people tried and they showed me a bunch of christian rock bands. I actually went to like a punk building that they do except all christian and it was pretty cool just said god is cool and not the anger of punk. It actually was fairly fun Anyway, still not the same, you are who you are I guess. I could just tell something is off with this. Now I am the screw up you see today.
@myklj999 (61553)
• Olney, Illinois
@crossbones27 I have some Petra albums and I think maybe one from Stryper
You are damned!
@myklj999 (61553)
• Olney, Illinois
Yep...might as well live the hell out of my life while I can enjoy it.
@cacay1 (61506)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
This is an interesting post. The 7th Day Adventists fall to a Saturday while others, like me Saturday being s Roman Catholic.
I've always considered Sunday as the day reserved for worship. Of course, others have it as Friday while others have it as Saturday.
@LindaOHio (75324)
Our Jewish members consider Saturday the holy day, while we Christians consider the Sabbath to be on Sunday. It's all moot because every day, as you said, is God's day. :-)
@kobesbuddy (134106)
• East Tawas, Michigan
The 'Mama's and the Papa's' claimed, Monday, Monday, can't trust that day! Then why do I have trouble on other days, also? Am I defective and need a new ME?
@CarolDM (154285)
Enjoy your Monday and your week.
@BarBaraPrz (33117)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I have seen calendars that start the week with Monday.