Heath insurance is playing with me or robot is talking to me, plus other things

By SS
Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I prefer email over phone but, I think that my refund won't be solved through the email. I asked them when is the deadline of the decision of my refund and after 3 days, I get email they need a copy of my id. Sweet Lord, I gave them all and I've been in contact with this one email since August 6. Imagine! If I don't get a decent answer today I'm calling them. When I needed to prolong my insurance, they answered within a day but, when is the money in question, they're making a fool out of me. Other thing is, I was in a job interview in our city's office for education, again as a teaching assistant and I applied for other schools, not mine (schools which pay more and, I think I deserve that) but, on the interview, I got a cold shower saying I might not get them, many apllied for them and they'll place me to nearest school. Then, why did I applied for those 2 schools if I don't have a right to choose. Very mafia thing and, I might go back to the old school, for 3rd year in a row, where I don't have any possibility to advance or improve myself, only having a free day when I need it, which I didn't want anyway cause, I need money, not free days. I wasn't expecting this. Any unexpecting news in your life?
@arunima25 (65080)
• Bangalore, India
That doesn't sound good. I hope things get sorted out with your insurance soon and with no more hassles. Why you can't chose a school to work with? Is there some criterias to get assigned to a school there?
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
They finally blessed me with an answer. The decision wil be made in 30-60 days just, not sure since from which date. That is too much days for 6 dollars of refunding, unbelievable, right? I thought there wasn't any criteria too. They usually let same teaching assistant to stay in the same school but, this time, since I don't want to stay, not sure what they are calculating. Other school besides these, in my area, pay less than my first and I don't want to that. How are you, all good news?
@arunima25 (65080)
• Bangalore, India
@moonandstars That is actually too many days to wait for a refund. I am doing good. Back to work from today after a long weekend. Long weekends just fly away It si nothing new or exciting. Things are going smooth so far Take care
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@arunima25 it may seem booring but it's good when days are smooth i agree; i honestly thought writing to them again but, i'll wait until september 12 (a month after my application) and see what is the situation. i think i read that there is a doctors comitee for this but, for this small ammount, i have a feeling that someone is either lying or still on a summer vacation yes, long or short weekends are one minute there and another, an ancient past
@sharonelton (5472)
• Lichfield, England
You just keep bugging them and bugging them until you get your refund, or tell them you'll go to trading standards if you don't get it.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
they said, finally, the decision will be made in 30-60 days. gosh. for 6 dollars. just not sure from which date. that's in autumn. they are so obnoxious, aren't they? are you good?
• Lichfield, England
@moonandstars That is rediculous! I don't understand that! I'm fine, thank you.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@sharonelton me either but, after a week, i got a clear answer. and many people say that here paper work is slow. now, i believe them
@m_audrey6788 (52744)
So far I don`t have any unexpecting news. If ever I had one before, I can`t remember it now.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
that's good. this surprised me so that I ended taking the wrong tram and I made an additional circle to my place. wow
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@m_audrey6788 luckily, my ticket expired just in time
@CarolDM (153662)
Don't give up. Keep calling and eventually you will get answers.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
they had finally a decency to answer to me that decision will be made in 30-60 days. i get the month, but not 2 thank you.
@CarolDM (153662)
Keep calling until you get satisfaction. Same with all the schools.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
they made the time that decision will be made in 30-60 days. i mean, it's either 30 or 60, to me. on september 12, which is a month from my application, i'll start emailing again. as for schools, i sent an email to be back in the old school, if they dont see my desire to grow profesionally and, they only answered to let me know this week. thank you.
@GreatMartin (20440)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
I'm worried---everything has gone smooth this week!!! It is a nightmare these days dealing with any companies about anything!!!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i am glad you're riding in a happy train it really is a new world of arrogance.
@RebeccasFarm (43126)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I understand this is very frustrating for them to be acting this way. Bureaucracy and mafia type it is who you know. I am sorry to know this. It seems the way nowadays here the same way. Such difficulties. No news here as of yet regarding any place to go.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
yes, it's always little people doing evrything and one who are actually paid for this are idling. i know, i hope there will be good news for you
@miftha (1682)
• Bekasi, Indonesia
I never get unexpecting news. I'm sorry to hear your unexpecting news
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
well, that's good. it's nice when people are responsible. thank you.
Please do contact them as often.. i hope they'll give it to you soon.. I hope other school will hire you... If growth is not being occured in the last job/work you were, Then it's time to separate ways
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
they said i'll get the decision in 30-60 days. i mean, 60 days is kind of too much, gosh. i agree but if they place me to unknown school, i would rather go back to the old one.
@moonandstars Indeed.. 60 days is way too long.. But I do hope you get to enter the school would you want to be
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Hanbinandaeyo me too. i sent them an email cause they said they'll let me know this week and tomorrow is friday.
I'm sorry you're getting the run-around from the insurance people and your job situation.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
thank you. i have a feeling that world is really getting meaner and more selfish but, i'll try to do best for me.
@moonandstars I'm sure it is.
• Preston, England
hope you get it all sorted out ok soon
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
well, soon is 30-6o days. charming, isn't it?
I hope you are able to get your refund real soon.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
soon is 30-60 days actually, the decision. omg. i could build a small house in 60 days
@dgobucks226 (28075)
Usually you need to talk with an actual person on the phone to resolve these kinds of issues. If you can navigate past their menu
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
in my last email, i even asked that and to another email, info something. no more toying around and then came an email from the same people who were toying with me. decision will be made in 30-60 days, god
@dgobucks226 (28075)
@moonandstars I understand. I've had similar issues with insurance claims taking the same amount of time for them to make a determination
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@dgobucks226 i hope that they can keep their word but, i'll email them again
@Orson_Kart (5544)
We have the same difficulties over here. They are keen to take your money, but very reluctant to give it back.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
and they sent me for the third time a message that i didn't include somethign, when i did. ah