Noise.cash now offers affiliate/referral earnings

By JJ
@myklj999 (61562)
Olney, Illinois
And no, this is not the part where I tell you to message me to join. I do not need any 'affiliates' there. I earn perfectly well on my own. Point of fact, I have earned (and been paid) over $200 since joining the site in April of this year. Many people do not do as well as I have, and many more earn considerably more than I have. Earnings there are based solely on 'tips' you get from other users or from the site itself, although site tips are not guaranteed...I currently have a post that has received 28 hearts/likes and has not earned a single penny, and one that has earned 50 cents from receiving 18 of them. All payments are made in BCH - Bitcoin Cash - which is NOT the same as BTC Bitcoin, but is also a cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin. Here is a link to the site if you might be interested in it, it is a social site.
https://noise.cash/
I've never heard of it before
@myklj999 (61562)
• Olney, Illinois
It's a really good site for people interested in crypto earnings that have no experience with it yet
@myklj999 I should check it out then
@myklj999 (61562)
• Olney, Illinois
@NJChicaa It took me a few to get used to the site and get to know a few people, but I'm pulling in $5 now every 2-3 days, occasionally in one day. You can set your own 'cashout' amount.
@TheSojourner (37847)
I've not heard of it before. SO, how does getting paid work? I do not understand anything that is associated with cryptocurrency.
@myklj999 (61562)
• Olney, Illinois
First you need a crypto wallet that will accept cryptocurrency. PayPal is not an option. I know of a couple of places I can sell the cryptocurrency for USD but I am holding onto it.
@myklj999 It sounds like a great program, but I'm not sure about dealing with crypto$$
@BarBaraPrz (33117)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Well, good for you. Where do you get to spend your millions?
@myklj999 (61562)
• Olney, Illinois
Anywhere I want to after I convert them to USD
@BarBaraPrz (33117)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@myklj999 And how do you do that?
@myklj999 (61562)
• Olney, Illinois
@BarBaraPrz Through sites such as Coinbase or selling them to other private individuals
@LindaOHio (75324)
I keep saying I"m going to join but never have. I don't know how to convert my earnings anyway. I'm glad you're doing so well.
@myklj999 (61562)
• Olney, Illinois
I have a 'channel' there devoted to vinyl music, and someone today tried posting a 'discussion' that was simply copy/pasted from the 'net...so of course I didn't allow it to be published in it. Damned spammers.
@LindaOHio (75324)
@myklj999 That's soooo annoying. Actually, now that I remember, I did join; and I set up my wallet (I think). From there I don't know what to do. I don't know what I'd write about anyway. Maybe movie reviews? I had a blog once of movie reviews.
@nitsbubb (1249)
• Pune, India
That sounds like excellent passive income. Yes, I will be interested in giving a quick peek.
@myklj999 (61562)
• Olney, Illinois
Just got another payout
Cryp0to earnings seem to confuse me. Oh, wait a minute, LIFE confuses me.
Thank you for the information, I will check it out,
@sjvg1976 (29177)
I have heard about it before also on mylot itself. I didn't join the site as I dont deal in BTC.
@m_audrey6788 (53235)
Someone invited me there but I am not interested with bitcoins
Thanks for the link, I will have a look. This stupid browser is not opening it, I check with another computer.
• Austin, Texas
I started sharing some affiliate links but only one person signed up and then they decided not to be active. Nevertheless I'm glad they have an affiliate program.
@myklj999 (61562)
• Olney, Illinois
The only place I really have to share them would be facebook and I just this morning got a 30-day ban there.
• Austin, Texas
@myklj999 - Really? I shared links via my blogs. I'm going to have to be careful with Facebook then.
@myklj999 (61562)
• Olney, Illinois
@cmoneyspinner Oh, not for sharing the link, I just meant that's the only place I do and now I can't because I got banned for the next 30 days. I cussed out a spammer on my profile.