Super Quiet on myLot

Is it just me or are you finding it to be a super quiet day on the site here so far? I have poked around and just not found alot, hopefully that will change as the day progresses. I have bacon in the air fryer currently and will be making a nice big Sunday breakfast, that will keep me busy. What are you up to this morning?
@1creekgirl (26979)
For breakfast I made biscuits with sausage gravy, bacon, scrambled eggs, coffee, and OJ. The biscuits and gravy are a rare treat...too many fat grams.
I have bacon and sausages in the air fryer now. I will make us each eggs and he has breakfast potatoes as well as toast with tomato slices on it.
@1creekgirl (26979)
@Juliaacv That sounds delish! I've never had tomatoes on toast...wait, I've had BLT's.
@1creekgirl That is what he has.
It is quiet, but the weekends are often like that. Just having coffee and mylotting at the moment. We already had beakfast.
Good, I thought it was just me.
@DaddyEvil (54736)
I've been finding lots of people to talk to on myLot since I opened my laptop at 9 am today... I hope you're finding more discussions now.
I went to work on the baby shower that I am hosting for our daughter-in-law next month. That occupied a couple of hours of my day. These events are not as easy to host as they were before Mr Covid came to town.
@DaddyEvil (54736)
@Juliaacv I don't think it's mandatory to invite Mr. Covid to the party and I'd be willing to bet your guests would prefer you didn't invite him... I'm sure your party will be a big hit.
@DaddyEvil No he won't be invited but the restrictions and rules as a result of him making planning this really challenging. And the event is in October and the ruling regarding the restrictions and allowances doesn't come down until October. Its going to be tight, I will need to include that information in the invitations that I mail out. Can you tell that I am super stressing over this?
@RebeccasFarm (43947)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I find it quiet too. Bacon sounds very good. I am doing little chores mostly Julia. I hope the day is kind to you
Thanks OT, I busied myself making plans for the baby shower that I am hosting for our daughter-in-law next month. The rules are so strict and they have changed since I called the hall last month, all due to covid restrictions. In early October the government will be sending everyone fully vaccinated a code and the guests will need to provide that code as well as ID to enter the hall for the shower. It sounds so cold and official, but covid is hard on families. I think that I have the menu down now. Most places have closed that did catering off site like that, so you have to deal with the expensive places now, so I am really crunching my numbers. I want good food, but I don't want to break the bank if you know what I mean.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@Juliaacv You will do amazing Julia as you always do. I am sure the food will be fine whatever you pick. Again congratulations too. So exciting.
@RebeccasFarm Thanks, I am stressing over the menu as I want to please everyone. They will know the genders of the babies the end of next month, I am looking forward to that news.
@CarolDM (154257)
Just got on a few minutes ago. The weekends are like that sometimes. Cleaning projects here. Just got done for now.
It was super quiet, but it did force me to work on the baby shower that I am hosting for our daughter-in-law. Nothing is easy or familiar since covid.
@CarolDM (154257)
@Juliaacv A baby shower will be nice.
@CarolDM I am having this shower, for our family, the week before they know the babies' genders because our family likes to buy the big non-gender items like car seats and monitors and whatnot. Our daughter-in-law's family is having something in November I believe and they will buy gender specific items.
Yup, been quiet over the weekend.
Its Monday now, so let's hope that things turn around again.
@Juliaacv yup. Activity should pick up soon.
@sallypup (48116)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm not doing much so far today. I've had a tasty breakfast. I woke very tired so might end up snoozing for a few minutes in my chair. I've cleaned a couple of messes, anyway.
I did a load of laundry, now I should think of what we'll have for supper.
@sallypup (48116)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Juliaacv I need to go feed a quacking duck. I sure am feeling lazy today. I did toss a couple of things into the garbage, though.
Same here,I find out that many I know here aren't that much active now.
Every day I hope that some of them will return.
@sjvg1976 (29176)
Yes, the site is slow for the last 2-3 days. People are out for a vacation it seems.
Yesterday morning was so quiet it was eerie.
I wish I had some bacon. We did not buy any this month.
I rarely buy bacon, but picked some up a couple of weeks ago.
It is quiet
I missed you this morning.
@prashu228 (36624)
yes its a quite day ...hope you have a nice sunday..
I busied myself working on the baby shower that I am hosting for our daughter-in-law next month. I spent a couple of hours on it and I do not feel like I am finished yet.
@Elizaby (6896)
• Pensacola, Florida
It has been real quiet. Hard for me to be on as much when I am watching my brother-in-law.
I busied myself online, but I was getting price quotes for catering for the baby shower that I am hosting next month for our daughter-in-law.
@m_audrey6788 (53235)
I think so too.