face-f*cked again

By JJ
@myklj999 (61435)
Olney, Illinois
Yeppers. I awoke this morning to a plethora of spam comments on a photo I posted there yesterday by some idjit advertising his services (which no one had asked for and had nothing to do with anything). "Hey . I'm trying to prefect my craft so I'm doing logos, cartoon picture, mixtape cover, flyers designs, animation video, cover art, banners, T. Shirts, for free right now. So anyone want a free logo???P.S I will accept donations through. Cash app or paypal." I removed several copies of the same comment made to my friends that had posted on my photo but left one to tell the spammer what I thought of their bullshit. And was IMMEDIATELY banned for 30 days---for 'bullying'---after telling him what I thought about spamming my page. I guess the phrase 'ignorant tw*t' must be forbidden there. I'm sure @Dawnald knows exactly what I am talking about re: unfair banning practices there. So I guess I have a bunch of time freed up for the next 30 days.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Sounds like when I called someone an uncultured swine.
@myklj999 (61435)
• Olney, Illinois
Last time I got 30 days was posting a video and the caption referred to MYSELF as a dirty white guy.
@tallawah (15151)
• Kingston, Jamaica
You call someone that, which you could do in public and are banned, and others post filthy insulting slurs that could result in a lawsuit and are not.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@tallawah That’s not a insulting slur. The only person who would take it as such, is someone who gets offended too easily. Or jumps to conclusions. You didn’t even stop to see what the back story was.
@BarBaraPrz (33092)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Oh, you poor dirty white guy... sigh.
@myklj999 (61435)
• Olney, Illinois
Just ignorant is what it is
@BarBaraPrz (33092)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@myklj999 No argument here.
That doesn't sound fair, I am sorry that you are the victim and being punished for this incident. This is why I do not go to fb, I don't like the drama.
@tallawah (15151)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I joined FB years ago to play Scrabble. If you misplaced a letter you weren't penalised... then I reached out to friends... people I had coffee with, attended their weddings, have a blood knot. Its a biased rubbish site.
@myklj999 (61435)
• Olney, Illinois
At least this time I am not banned from using Messenger for PM's, last time I couldn't even use it.
@DaddyEvil (54275)
Fb is a weird place...
@sabtraversa (11913)
I saw that comment (and profile). He didn't seem to know how to properly use the platform, which made me question the quality of his services too, but that's another story. "Ignorant" is fair, he just doesn't know stuff. I suppose "tw*t" is the issue there. Enjoy your free time, hero.
@myklj999 (61435)
• Olney, Illinois
I'm twice-banned, it says I have been banned for 24 hours AND banned for 30 days over the same thing.
@sabtraversa (11913)
@myklj999 I think it's 24 hours for "ignorant" and 30 days for "tw*t".
@TheSojourner (37551)
What site is that? I'm thinking I need to steer clear, or I need to come and bring back up!
@myklj999 (61435)
• Olney, Illinois
fecesbook
@myklj999 it's one of the reasons that I left them a couple of years ago. I only now have a new facebook, but I'm not adding anybody. I think I have 20 people total. That's all I want. The only reason I got it again was because of this unclutter group that I'm in. That's where they disseminate the information. And I also sell things on the marketplace. I am being very careful about what I view there, what I say there, I won't get into any kind of political or religious talk. I do that on Twitter, because I don't seem to care about whether or not I piss anybody off over there! LOL
@LeaPea2417 (31837)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Facebook is getting to be a total totalitarian dictatorship.
@tallawah (15151)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Getting? Always was... but the best part is that serial killers post on FB; describe what they are going to do... put up images... do it... and when a reporter gets the name checks the FB page... mentions it... THEN it is taken down.
@FourWalls (35706)
Have you joined MeWe? Let me know if/when you do. That place has an interesting concept: you only follow and see who/what you want to. No intrusive algorithms (I mean, post a picture of your insulin hypodermic and Facebag pops up a notice about the covid vaccine). The main reason I keep my account there is because most TV stations in the country will stream severe weather coverage on Facebook live, which is how I watch it.
@myklj999 (61435)
• Olney, Illinois
No, I'm pretty much migrating over to Noise.cash
FakeBook ran by idjits as well.
@tallawah (15151)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Idjits with an agenda...with a pro-Trump racist agenda
@wolfgirl569 (47703)
• Marion, Ohio
Thats why my facebook didnt have much new stuff this morning
@myklj999 (61435)
• Olney, Illinois
I didn't get a chance to do a damn thing
@JESSY3236 (14989)
sorry you was booted and that there was scammer. You should have just blocked that scammer. That scammer could have been bot.
@LindaOHio (75092)
I'm so sorry you are in Facebook jail again.
I was scrolling through my FB and realized I hadn't seen you for a few days. Then I wondered if you were in FB time-out. Thank goodness there is myLot as a back up for me to find out what's going on.
@kobesbuddy (133823)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm not very active on Facebook. Many idjots are trying to sell their superior smarts on this site.
@Vennessaa (559)
is a weird