I Feel Somewhat Stronger Today

@kobesbuddy (133168)
East Tawas, Michigan
I woke up a little bit later than I usually do. Of course, I took a drive to near Lake Huron, to spend a little time in prayer. I'm convinced that God is watching over my life, in a big way. Not because I'm such a good person, because I'm just like all the rest of you. I have good days and I have some bad days. Yet, in my heart I have been instructed to never throw in the towel. Giving up was always my first choice, but not any more. I guess I'm finally becoming the mature grownup, that I've been called to be. Happiness is a personal choice, to seek and find pleasure in this world. It's out there, we just have to look for it, every single day. And what we're looking for, we will find it! Photo: Mine
@FourWalls (35497)
I remember a preacher once saying, “God may be slow, but He’s always right on time!” When we set our clocks to His time things improve for us! I don’t throw in the towel, I hand it over to Him and let Him help. Have a blessed day!
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
This Pastor was right on target, thank you for sharing it!
22h
@fourwalls I love what the preacher you mentioned said, thank you so much for making me think,
@CarolDM (152457)
Good to hear you are feeling better.
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Emotionally, I haven't been OK for the past couple weeks. I miss Kobe, very much!
@CarolDM (152457)
@kobesbuddy I know you do.
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@CarolDM I hate to keep bringing this up, but animals are like losing a family member!
@LindaOHio (74857)
I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm glad you have found strength and happiness with Him. Great picture.
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Letting go of Kobe is hard, I'm not over this yet.
@LindaOHio (74857)
@kobesbuddy I know. It's hard. We still miss all of our dogs that we've lost over the years.
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
23h
@LindaOHio I keep bringing it up, it's awful!
22h
I understand just giving up. But thank you for sharing this with us. I always get the feeling that God stopped caring about me. I have a lot of spiritual and Christian books I have put into my Kindle over the last eleven years I have had it, and plan to spend some quiet time in the morning reading them every day. Have a super day! is that Jay in the picture with you? he is very handsome besides being so nice!
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
19h
Yes, this is Jay. He's a wonderful husband who rides bike for Make a Wish Foundation. This boy is a little cancer survivor:) @Marty1
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
19h
Another photo of Jay, Mari Lyn, and Kaitlyn @Marty1
I am glad to know that you are feeling better. Being alone close to the nature is the best moment to enjoy our alone time.
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I am grieving about losing Kobe, he was my faithful pet for eight years.
10h
@kobesbuddy I know how hard it is for you Kharla.
I hope that you will have only good days and try to turn the bad ones in ok ones :)
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Thank you, Andreea for this positive message of kind words.
That's awesome to hear that you feel stronger today.
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Losing my dog has been hard on me. He was my friend for 8 years
I love being able to simply be happy. Used to be I'd start out happy and end up stressed out by 5pm, not anymore thank heavens.
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I start out wondering, what will I be facing today.
You have the right attitude, I always start with a morning prayer and keep myself thinking positively throughout the day,
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
If I don't start my day in prayer, the rest of it seems to flounder all over the place!
@sallypup (47654)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm glad you feel better.
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Thanks Lenore, I'm up today but tomorrow, it could be another valley.
@HazySue (39086)
• Inverness, Florida
God is watching over you. I am so glad that you are not giving up. Make the most of each day.
@kobesbuddy (133168)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Two weeks ago, I wanted to throw in the towel. This week, I'm far beyond that point in my life. @HazySue