My Battery Needs A Charge

Happy Tuesday everyone I'm lollygagging here this morning and seem to only have two speeds....slow and stop. Right now I'm at full stop and having a cup of coffee. I got a few things done earlier and then decided to have breakfast and sit for awhile. While here at the computer I got some bills paid, something listed for sale and read some posts. My day is just a routine day with nothing much planned. Hopefully I'll get a much needed jolt from my coffee and won't be dragging myself through the rest of the day. If I could go back in time I'd pick a day when I was young and full of energy
@CarolDM (152882)
I have days like that as well. Coffee helps.
I'm beginning to think my newest container of coffee is decaf by mistake
@CarolDM (152882)
@Marilynda1225 You know that is possible.
@RebeccasFarm (42240)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Yes ..we could go back Marilyn. And back then I did not need coffee in fact rarely drank it.
I didn't need it either back then. Who had time to stop for coffee
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
A nice relaxing day is always nice.
It turned out to be a good day
I think that since you are retired you are allowed a day like this, much more then if you were young and full of energy and had a boss staring down at you if you were in the stop mode. Just enjoy the day, start or stop.
I did enjoy my day and didn't even take into consideration about having a boss and working. Guess I was just thinking back to the good old days when I could burn the candle at both ends
@DocAndersen (48659)
i miss youth! I do love the mental picture you painted of you connected to wires getting a charge!
Thats a funny image and some days I wish I could connect for a recharge like my electronic devices
I also have days like that. Today wasn’t one of them. I’ve been out since 8:30 am and got home at 4:00
I would pick the same kind of day!
I am drinking coffee too, so far I have successfully talked myself out of cleaning my rug in the bedroom. I woke up at 7 and I have had plenty of time to do this. but nope..haven't done it. OK, I promise I will..says to self, when done with this coffee..Have a good one!
@moonandstars (54593)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
it could be a seasonal thing. i'm more active in real autumn and mild winter
@wolfgirl569 (47330)
• Marion, Ohio
I hope the coffee helped
If I could keep what I've learned and go back in time I'd want to be about 30.