My friend and I almost had bad words.

My friend and I always have talks. I don't say she and I have to agree with each other. I only say don't try to convince me I am wrong when I know I am right. We got on the subject of love not causing pain. She said to me love does cause pain. I was downright not agreeing with her. I said true love does not cause pain. She said not intentionally but I got sick and fed up. Her man has at least three kids on her. when I tell you how heartbroken she was over the last one I could cry for her. I got so upset and asked her are you telling me if a man cheats on his woman that is home waiting with a hot meal. He is loving her. She was not willing to come full circle. I had to stop before I got angry because no one can tell me cheating on someone can take place if you are in love. No one. Because no one in love can cause someone that kind of pain.
@kareng (40759)
I agree. She just doesn't want to admit it.
This is why I am trying to move towards being away from some people. I need not be in these situations while trying to live right.
I absolutely agree with your point of view Sharon.
I am glad you understand because I am firm on that. My sweet man would agree too.
@Rashnag (19449)
• Surat, India
You are right. I think sometimes there are some problems and people resort to get rescue by cheating thereby avoiding the problem. So I guess she feels that way
it could be true but at least admit it was not being in love. In love can't cause cheating.
@Rashnag (19449)
• Surat, India
23h
@sharon6345 yes dear
@sjvg1976 (28591)
Cheating on a partner is not love. I agree
I know it is so painful so I hope at some point she learns that.
@sjvg1976 (28591)
@sharon6345 she should learn so that she may not get pain in her life.
@db20747 (37219)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
14h
Don't let a man's cheating get to your heart. There are so many men and women out there, you never really know when someone will catch your eye. Sometimes things arent the way we imagine. But if this is a habit. Then you have to decide to stay, seek counseling or give the ultimatum
13h
That is wonderful but good lord please don't think that is about me. My sweet man values himself above all this behavior.
You do not cheat on someone that you love. That is not love.
I hate when people with low self-worth try to convince me otherwise. I told her there is not a word of talking needed after learning that happened. Goodbye. Lord help some people.