Covid, Scotland,

@JimBo452020 (55532)
Montrose, Scotland
So the vaccine has been rolled out here in Scotland now since January. It was supposed to help prevent people from getting so ill amongst other things. Now we are learning that the vaccine effectiveness is a bit of a joke even just 12 weeks after.the.second dose. So boosters it is lol And then what? Anyway. Today Scotland, a really small populated country, reported its highest daily death figures since April. Our hospitals are getting filled up with Covid patients again, many double vaccinated, many younger people too. So I thought Let's have a wee look at.the figures for Sept 2020. Seems nobody was.dying The hospitals had only a.few Covid patients. And lockdowns had been eased just like this year. Remember, this is summer time, 90 % of Scots have been fully jabbed so one might wonder why cases and deaths are so high. What will it be like in Winter? My point is this. Anyone who believes we can vaccinate our way out of trouble is not seeing what is happening right now. And judging by reports from all over the world its not only Scotland that this is happening in. The Vaccine was.a smokescreen to get economies back on track. Nothing more. I submitted a question to our area Member of the Scottish Parliament asking why figures we get now were constantly compared with figures for December 2020 and January 2021, and not for corresponding time last year. No surprise I had to seek out the info myself. Hail the vaccine, not
We had no vaccine at all, then suddenly we had enough doses to vaccinate billions of people. Do you believe that this is possible? Is the vaccine real or many doses are a placebo so that people feel safe and the "show must go on"?
@JimBo452020 (55532)
• Montrose, Scotland
I said all along the vaccine was a hoax to get the people back to work. The show must go on No doubt about that Anna
@JimBo452020 They wanted to reopen, send people to work, sent people away vacationing and spending money. The economy is the only thing that counts.
@JimBo452020 (55532)
• Montrose, Scotland
@LadyDuck Yes. But we couldn't stay locked down forever. And remember We have a weapon now to fight Covid The Vaccine
• Rockingham, Australia
A US myLotter said she has been keeping figures since the pandemic started and the US figures are equally as high now as they were a year ago.
@JimBo452020 (55532)
• Montrose, Scotland
If not higher. I haven't kept figures but do remember what the situation was like a year ago And it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now And winter will make it worse A lot worse
• Rockingham, Australia
@JimBo452020 The poor Premier of NSW has given up giving daily reports. There isn't much good news for her to hand out. Her excuse is that her other work is being neglected which probably has some credibility.
@JimBo452020 (55532)
• Montrose, Scotland
@JudyEv I've stopped checking on what's happening in other countries. Is it bad in Australia now?
@RebeccasFarm (42240)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I totally agree with you
@JimBo452020 (55532)
• Montrose, Scotland
Me too funnily enough
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@JimBo452020 Yeah that is funny
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@JimBo452020 I read a landlord in Florida is kicking tenants out of his shitehole place if they do not get the vaccine
@jobelbojel (25636)
Daily cases and number of deaths are increasing here. The vaccine, I don't know but I believe it needs more research before releasing it to public.
@JimBo452020 (55532)
• Montrose, Scotland
It really did need to be on trial for a longer period.
@jobelbojel (25636)
@JimBo452020 Yes exactly...