Again there is a discount. I just bought

By Debi
@maratai (8484)
Indonesia
Yesterday when I went to the mall, I saw a lot of shops selling T-shirts at a hefty price. So that many people buy it, don't want to miss it, I also buy it. Because the price drop is quite low. from the price of $ 40 USD, down to $15 USD . Wow, I was finally tempted to buy it too. What friends are you doing during this pandemic, the prices of clothes sold at your place are discounted too? Photo is mine
When clothes are on clearances I look at all of them to see what I would like to buy. Sale prices are always good.
@maratai (8484)
Wow, that's great friend.
@rakski (101610)
The mall is always on sale after they were open again to the public.
@maratai (8484)
Wow, that's great, my friend. That means the situation in your place is getting better.
@rakski (101610)
@maratai not really. It is getting better. people with full vaccination are allowed to go out already, How many t-shirt did you buy?
@maratai (8484)
@rakski Hahaha.. because there is a discount, so I bought 3 pieces
@oahuwriter (17836)
Some are. Walmart & Target has racks of discounted clothes. I recently got a $22 stretchy short jeans with pockets, I love pockets, in my size I didn't resist. It fits nicely. I got throughout the year at Walmart, $2 t- shirts, nightgown and lingerie just $2- $2.50 each too.
@maratai (8484)
Wow, that's really cheap, my friend. I want too then
@oahuwriter (17836)
@maratai I know. I simply couldn't resist them!
@maratai (8484)
@oahuwriter Yes, if the good stuff there is sold at a cheaper price, many people will definitely be interested in shopping there.
@Nawsheen (25150)
• Mauritius
Prices have increased over here. There don't seem to be any discounts for the time being. But in November/December I'm sure there will be massive sales
@maratai (8484)
Yes, usually in November and December a lot of shop or mall products are sold. Because for Christmas and New Year preparations
@Nawsheen (25150)
• Mauritius
@maratai yes that's right.
@maratai (8484)
@Nawsheen Yes, from now on you have to collect a lot of money, to spend on New Year's preparations later
@m_audrey6788 (54557)
Well. I can see they have the same pricing as before and gives discounts to some of the items.
@maratai (8484)
Yes you are right friend. Sounds like you're an expert when it comes to shopping. Because you understand very well about price discounts
@maratai I`m not sure about that. I guess, it is natural for me to know the prices from the mall when I do window shopping
@maratai (8484)
@m_audrey6788 Yes it must be a friend.
• Peoria, Arizona
Most of the stores here always have sales, but you cannot beat a good sale. I once found a 160 dollar dress and got it for 15 dollars, I bought 300 dollars worth of clothes and the total was about 40 dollars I believe, that was a very good day.
@maratai (8484)
Wow it's great. that day must be your lucky day friend. Hopefully one day I can get what you get, friend.
• Peoria, Arizona
@maratai It was a very good day haha I always try to find the sales rack when I can haha!
@maratai (8484)
@DesirousDreamer Hahaha.. most people just like you are friends. When you go to the mall looking for products that are on sale
@Adie04 (11338)
Not only clothes, but other items too has discount. Still, there's some places that keeps their original price
@maratai (8484)
Which still maintains the high price, I'm sure the shop visitors and buyers will be quiet. So he will bite the finger
@Adie04 (11338)
@maratai Gosh. Someone just take advantage during pandemic too
@maratai (8484)
@Adie04 Yes there must be shop owners who are still pelt and maintain high prices for their wares. However, now is a difficult time.
@jobelbojel (26593)
I never went clothes shopping during the pandemic. I am saving money from clothes actually because there is no need for me to go out for work. But if I will see clothes on sale, I might grab that opportunity.
@maratai (8484)
Yes, I also rarely buy clothes during the pandemic. Because rarely travel and rarely party too. So it just so happened that now I was allowed to go to the mall, and there were good items on sale, I just bought them right away.
Good for you
@maratai (8484)
Ok thank you my friend
A lot of items are on sale but it does not mean that I'll be buying these. Anyway, you got a good discount. Good for you.
@maratai (8484)
Well, I happened to be in need of a new shirt, because there happened to be a discount price, and it fit my body, so I immediately bought it.
@nela13 (44913)
• Portugal
I always buy my clothes on sale. It is great!
@maratai (8484)
Hahaha.. .good stuff at a cheap price who doesn't want it!
@nela13 (44913)
• Portugal
@maratai (8484)
@sjvg1976 (30202)
There is no such discount on anything here.
@maratai (8484)
Oh, I see. Maybe because it's still a pandemic season
@sjvg1976 (30202)
@maratai cannot say.
@maratai (8484)
@sjvg1976 Oh, I see. Alright my friend.
@CarolDM (157962)
I am living as I always have.
@maratai (8484)
Yes good friend.
@CarolDM (157962)
@maratai (8484)
Good for you! That’s a wonderful buy. I was online this morning and just ordered a dress from my favorite store for 25% off.
@maratai (8484)
Thank you friend. Wow, it turns out that you are shopping online too. And get a discount too. That's very nice friend.
@maratai It was a special discount from my favorite store. I couldn’t resist
@maratai (8484)
@DianneN Yes I'm sure it must be a very good price.
@Rashnag (21113)
• Surat, India
Glad to know that you got a good deal. Here too huge discount sale going on
@maratai (8484)
Thank you friend. I'm also happy to hear that at your place there is currently a big discount sale going on
@Rashnag (21113)
• Surat, India
@maratai your welcome
@maratai (8484)
@asianlady (2986)
Oh! I always look out for a bargain stuff even before pandemic.
@maratai (8484)
Yes that's good , to save money.
@asianlady (2986)
@maratai Exactly my friend, because I wanted to invest my small money for some passive income.
@prinzcy (33548)
I don't know. Haven't been to a mall for a very long time now. Though BFF and I plan to meet in a week or so. I'll go to a mall again after a year.
@maratai (8484)
Alright friend. I hope your situation will improve soon. So you can walk to the mall again, without worrying, like before the pandemic.
Discounts are a tool to spoil the eyes of buyers, especially emak-emak haa . I don't like it when my wife goes shopping with me, especially if there are lots of discounts, 1 minute feels like 1 hour haa
@maratai (8484)
Yes you are right friend. Discount is a shop owner's business strategy. The goal is to lure people to come to the store and buy their products.
@iKONICNoona (2015)
@maratai Those are big price drop! I buy too if goods are on sale . Now that we are on pandemic some stores at the mall are closed and some were doing business.But a lot right now is on online shopping with low prices too.
@maratai (8484)
Yes you are right friend. Sometimes there are some traders who take big profits in difficult times like this pandemic. But now people are shopping online more.
I always love a good sale, and yours was very good.
@maratai (8484)
Thank you friend. Yes, this time I like shopping because I can get good stuff at a cheaper price