Noise.cash

By DE
@DaddyEvil (58473)
For better or worse, I'm there. Of course, I don't understand the site. I've been told "It's just like myLot!" but it isn't. I don't write many discussions on myLot because "tending" a discussion can easily become work whereas I prefer to flit around on other people's discussions and have fun teasing everyone. Am I writing a discussion on Noise.cash? Or am I just jotting down something, trying to attract attention? On myLot people talk to me because I am willing to carry on conversations and I try to be interesting or fun. (*sigh* Yes, I don't always pull off being fun or interesting, but... ) What's expected on Noise.cash? Please give me helpful suggestions. Thank you.
@xander6464 (27420)
• Wapello, Iowa
You should go to Interesting And Fun Post Center. I'm taking lessons there and they do a great job.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
Do you think they could help someone like me... Boring, sweet and innocent... ? Are you on Noise.cash?
@xander6464 (27420)
• Wapello, Iowa
@DaddyEvil They say they can help anyone. No. I heard you can buy some things with BitCoin now and that people will pay you real money for it but I still don't understand it.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@xander6464 You aren't getting BitCoin there. You're getting Bit Coin Cash, which I'm being told isn't the same thing. Apparently there are other sites that will buy BTC from you and will pay you cash through PayPal. I don't understand cryptocurrency, either. (I'm afraid I'm going to screw something up and end up having to pay real money somewhere in this mess. I can't afford to do that so am very leery of doing this... ) I'm just trying to understand this new-to-me site... I've gotten some suggestions and have Noise.cash open in another tab and am trying them as I talk here.
@May2k8 (16242)
Only if someone gives a heart then we can earn something there and there a limit for doing all that.
@May2k8 (16242)
@DaddyEvil you'll see the $ would appear on the notifications or in someone post, my name is like I use here May2k8
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@May2k8 I found you and subscribed... It looks like you're posts are in something besides English there.
@May2k8 (16242)
@DaddyEvil you can also posting with your own language there.
I am on there and I add photos and some comments about the pictures.I put in links to posts I have made and so on but not doing too well yet. Just trying, I am under the same name as here you can follow me and I will follow you for starters.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
Okay, I'll do that. I'm always DaddyEvil, no matter where I go online. Thank you. Edit to add: I found you and subscribed.
@DaddyEvil I will be there tomorrow and do the same for you
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@RasmaSandra Thank you. Is subscribing the same thing as following there?
@sjvg1976 (30197)
I am not on this site but have heard about it a lot here on mylot. I think I should try it once and see if I can contribute there.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
It would be nice to have friends there. I'm still trying to learn the site. People are giving me some good suggestions here to use.
@sjvg1976 (30197)
@DaddyEvil do you have a bitcoin wallet? Let me also try it.
@sjvg1976 (30197)
@DaddyEvil okay. I will write down both. Thanks for letting it know.
It is set up like Mylot although the posts are not as friendly and personalized as the ones on here are.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
It doesn't look like myLot and I'm not sure how to find posts I'm interested in reading, let alone visiting on.
@DaddyEvil .....Maybe some more time spent will help.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@celticeagle What name are you using there, if you don't mind me asking? I've made a post similar, sort of, on Noise.cash to this one.
@sallypup (48999)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I have no idea and since I'm not that curious, hi and bye bye.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
I'm not going anywhere. I thought I could leave something there and then zip right back here. There are quite a few times during the day and night on myLot when nobody I talk with is here and I've already responded on the discussions that interest me. Or are you throwing me away?
@sallypup (48999)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@DaddyEvil No, ding dong. I am not going anywhere. I will be re thinking Swagbucks after I move West. I can't believe I am doing that. I picked raspberries just before dark, geese flying low over, the place so peaceful and almost started crying. I can't believe it.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@sallypup I'm sorry... I don't know what to tell you. Life moves on but we, on myLot, will always be here for you, no matter where you go or what you do. We're just a computer screen away.
@sol_cee (27821)
Quite a catchy name though
@DaddyEvil (58473)
Honestly, I looked at it twice when friends here suggested I check it out... I wasn't really interested because I don't like getting into situations I don't understand. Noise.cash pays in BTC cash, which isn't real money. Pretty advised against joining the site... but I'm ignorant so made an account there. Now I don't know what to do. I guess you aren't one of the people that have joined that site?
@sol_cee (27821)
@DaddyEvil first time I’ve heard of it. What’s BTC? Bitcoin?
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@sol_cee BTC means Bit Coin Cash but it isn't the same, or so I'm told... I honestly don't know, as Bitcoin.
I like myLot because of the interaction. I do not write often for your same reason, "tending" a discussion can become work. I have not jointed noise.cash, I am not sure I would enjoy.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
That's part of the reason I was reluctant to try it, too. Several people invited me there over the last month or so... JJ finally talked me into setting up an account there. So far, it doesn't seem as friendly as myLot and it isn't as easy to do things there, no matter how many of them keep telling me "It's just like myLot!".
@myklj999 (62683)
• Olney, Illinois
@DaddyEvil I did not say it has the same page set-up as myLot. I said it is like myLot, it is a discussion driven site.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@myklj999 I didn't say you said that. Two others have told me it's just like myLot.
@Sojourn (12147)
I have bookmarked noise.cash and navigated it. The look is appealing and maybe I'll be joining there soon when I feel I am ready. Moreover, JJ's discussion has piqued my interest in earning cryptos and I saw I could buy some premium digital services using cryptos. Signing up in a new website always seems like a chore to me and more in this case because this one involves cryptos.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
Signing up was easy and setting up a wallet there wasn't difficult, either. Finding people I know and like to talk with there is proving a bit difficult. A lot of them didn't use the same name there that they used here. When I start earning there, I'm told I can take the cryptocurrency to another site and trade it for real money.
@ptrikha_2 (34646)
I am hearing much more about it. Yet with I being already on so many sites, I have no extra time for a new site. But well, may be in some future.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
I understand. I thought I was doing enough online stuff just taking care of myLot every day... But several people here have invited me... and then made fun of me... for not trying the site, so I'm trying to learn about it. I registered with it but still don't know what's expected of me.
@ptrikha_2 (34646)
@DaddyEvil May br the time would tell!!
@ptrikha_2 (34646)
@DaddyEvil Mylot is unique in the way people interact here and have some fun. This kind of a thing is not there even in FC.
@Nawsheen (25056)
• Mauritius
I joined this site last week. I posted two discussions and tried to interact with some members by discussing on their posts. No one responded. I haven't been on there since Thursday last. Mylot can't be compared to Noisecash. Here the interactions are more genuine.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
I'll talk with you. Did you set your account up under the same name there? (No, you didn't...) It kind of seems as if it's a popularity contest there...
@Nawsheen (25056)
• Mauritius
@DaddyEvil no not the same username. My username is Elekhtra. I just added you on there It's like a competition on there. I'm not liking it so much
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@Nawsheen Two people on there told me today not to joke and tease because people on there are seriously money minded and won't like me doing that. I'm not sure I'll be staying.
@rakski (101586)
Someone suggested it to me too. Did not register yet as I was busy the past several days. I want to know more about this. So give me more ideas about this
@DaddyEvil (58473)
I can't tell you much since I don't know much myself. I set up my account yesterday. I'm DaddyEvil there, too. When you set up your account, you'll also be allowed to add a "blurb" that shows with your name. (I put "I'm sweet and innocent..." as the blurb. I would have added a laughing emoji if I knew how to do that there.) Then you're encouraged to make a BTC wallet for them to put any "money" you earn there into. (BTC stands for Bit Coin Cash. It isn't real money... It's cryptocurrency and the actual price of it fluctuates up and down with the market. You can't send it to PayPal... yet. PayPal is thinking about accepting it but hasn't set up a way to accept it, yet.) I've written a post there similar, sort of, to this one. As I learn new things, I'll share them with you. (This reminds me of the way I learned myLot way back when and shared what and how to use it with my friends from the other sites I invited to join me here.)
@rakski (101586)
@DaddyEvil Looking forward to your sharing. You might see me there one of these days or I can reach you up there too
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@rakski I hope we do find each other there. You are always welcome to pm me here, and let me know you've arrived there. I'll find you when you do. (If there are pms there, I haven't found them yet.)
@arunima25 (66634)
• Bangalore, India
There is no other site like Mylot. I have heard about Noise cash. People are making good money there. I have been invited by couple of them but I have not joined it yet. I am too busy to have another site in my list. Not able to do justice to the ones that I am already a part of.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
I really enjoy my interactions on myLot. So far, I'm having trouble with Noise.cash. I've talk with a few people and tried to talk with others. It's kind of discouraging, so far.
@arunima25 (66634)
• Bangalore, India
@DaddyEvil I read about it on Forum Coin. People have given a mixed review. I am not able to be online much and when I can, mylot is my first choice.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@arunima25 I was told twice today not to joke and play like I do on myLot because people won't like it there. If I can't have fun, then I'm not interested.
@wolfgirl569 (49080)
• Marion, Ohio
I have thought about trying it but so far I have not joined
@DaddyEvil (58473)
If you join, I'm still DaddyEvil there, too. You can "subscribe" or follow me if and when you get there. Let me know what name you use and I'll follow you back. Apparently, it matters there.
@wolfgirl569 (49080)
• Marion, Ohio
@DaddyEvil I will do. It will probably be the same as here.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@wolfgirl569 You know I'll be happy to see you there.
• Israel
@DaddyEvil I have never heard of Noise.cash. Here people build up relationships in time when others get to know them and try to answer each other's posts. Good luck there.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
Thank you.
• Israel
@DaddyEvil You are welcome.
I'll have to check out that site, it could prove interesting. Yep, you can be fun and sometimes serious.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
vanny says I'm serious most of the time. I joined that site yesterday. I'm DaddyEvil there, too. If you join, please tell me what name you register there with and I'll follow you. (They call following "registering" with someone. Unlike here, registering is important there.)
Oh, ok, I'll probably do that tomorrow. I've been Rebelann on many sites so I'll probably stick with it but I'll let you know if I change my mind.
@AkoPinay (11494)
It is for "millionaires mind" like @porwest. It is similar to myLot in some aspects - the key to success is POST and INTERACT. But completely different in payment as the earnings there is cryptocurrency -- your $0.01 earning today can turn into $100.00 in the future if you just HODL it in crypto wallets (not recommended on noise.cash wallet if more than $10) and wait for the all-time-high. It is POSSIBLE with crypto but impossible with dollars. I guess I have to start a "HOW TO" and the differences of BTC and BCH discussions here. Many newbies are confused of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash and lost money because of that.
@DocAndersen (50530)
i honestly have stayed away from any site that pays in cyber currencies, that at best just makes me nervous.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
Me, too... I was worried I'd do something that would cost me real money if I wasn't careful. I'm still not positive that it won't cost me something down the road.
@DocAndersen (50530)
@DaddyEvil i just know that something with no intrinsic value has to eventually collapse.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@DocAndersen I can't believe people are going ga-ga over cryptocurrencies.
@nela13 (44823)
• Portugal
I read a lot about the site but I haven't joined yet.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
I went and looked at the site when friends here asked me to join there. I don't know anything about cryptocurrency and really didn't want to learn... People are insistent, though. So I'm trying to learn the site now. IF you make an account there, my name is DaddyEvil there, too.
@nela13 (44823)
• Portugal
@DaddyEvil have you created a crypto wallet? You will need it to cash out. If I join, I will look for you.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@nela13 Yes. When/If you join, you'll create a crypto wallet in "Settings" there, if you don't already have one.
Sounds interesting but I've never heard of that site.
@DaddyEvil (58473)
Several people from myLot have invited me to join that site. I was very hesitant to try a new site but someone shamed me into making an account and giving it a try.
@DaddyEvil hope it works out for you
@DaddyEvil (58473)
@Marilynda1225 Thank you. So far, I'm not having any fun there.