Empty Space

@wolfgirl569 (49057)
Marion, Ohio
Looks so wonderful to me. I still have cleaning and organizing to do in there. But I am starting to get some space to work with now. The kittens did not have to go to jail today. They stayed out of the way even as I rolled the bench over and then got it into the wagon to move. I have the trays and most of my empty hanging baskets put away now. I still have several pots to get stored inside. I will also have plenty of room for my pole saw and weed whacker to be kept in there now. That spot in the carport I think is where the animal crates will get stacked now. Including the kitty jail for when I need it. But for now I am still getting other things done. Like planting over 70 succulent starts this evening. Hopefully they all take off good for me. Tonight I finally got earrings back in. I had been trying for the last few days. My ears were trying to close over. Right now I only have a wire one in. I need to try getting a post earring in them before I go to bed. At least I dont need to get them pierced again. Dinner was too good tonight. I overate. I made scrambled eggs, fried taters and sausage gravy. YUMMMMMM Hope your day was good also.
What a busy day you’ve had! We planted 4 succulents lol Glad you got your earring back in. Due to covid, I stopped wearing mine and couldn’t get one back in. My “beauty” doctor managed to get it in for me. Gotta love that man!
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad you got yours back in finally too. Hoping I get the other ones in easily for sleeping. I knew getting a wire through first would be easiest.
@wolfgirl569 I hear ya! Mine has a screw back and was too thick. It made me get nauseous trying myself.
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
@DianneN It just felt like I was pinching myself when I was trying. I now have a post one in that has a little bit of weight to it also. That will help make the holes easier to see again.
I am glad that the kittens stayed out of the way, because this is a heavy work you did here. Be careful with your ears not to get an infection.
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
I was glad to. The bench is not real heavy but could hurt the kittens if I had dropped it. Its just long and awkward. They feel fine this morning. I was expecting a little because of not having earrings in for a very long time.
@wolfgirl569 I was using the weeder and I always fear to hurt a cat if they come close where I am working. When I crouched to pull out some plants, the orange cat of my neighbor came close and under my arm to rub his nose on my cheek. That cat is too lovely.
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
@LadyDuck I almost got one of the kittens yesterday while I was trimming. He was laying under a rhubarb leaf
@sallypup (48998)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You're right. Sausage gravy is fantastic. You are making tons of progress.
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
It was to good. Thats why I dont make it very often.
@sallypup (48998)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@wolfgirl569 You'll laugh at me. I make tasty enough for me gravy by using almond milk. It cuts the calories to a manageable level.
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
@sallypup Not going to laugh. I have been using just water to cut the calories. It still tastes great.
@JimBo452020 (63815)
• Montrose, Scotland
You posted it when it wasn't empty, didn't you?
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
Yes a couple of days ago
@JimBo452020 (63815)
• Montrose, Scotland
@wolfgirl569 See I do pay attention If if you might think I might not
@DaddyEvil (58447)
Your dinner tonight sounds really good, except for the gravy. (I'll forgive you for making that, this time. ) I had to take my ring out when I got x-rayed a few weeks ago. I didn't put it back right away and got worried I wouldn't get it back in again. It didn't want to slide right in when I tried. I'm glad it finally went back in. I'd really be upset if it hadn't.
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
And what is wrong with gravy? That is what makes that meal perfect. I hadnt had any in for a couple of years. But got them in.
@DaddyEvil (58447)
@wolfgirl569 Dad insisted on gravy and biscuits every morning for breakfast. After he passed away we didn't eat biscuits and gravy again. None of us wanted it. And I still don't want it, either. Nips close back up faster than ears do.
@FourWalls (36254)
Ajax and Eva clean like a white tornado! Fine job!!
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
Why thank you.
@myklj999 (62683)
• Olney, Illinois
The only problem with space is it never remains space for very long.
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
Thats very true
I am craving to eat sausages with gravy. You made me hungry.
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
It was good
Scrambled eggs sound good. Almost made it many times over the last few days lol
@wolfgirl569 (49057)
• Marion, Ohio
They were a great change.
@Deepizzaguy (55964)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I enjoyed my work day doing surveys and sharing good news on this site.