Noise cash is keeping me busy on my rather tired toes

I already am busy here and in Forum Coin and now Noise Cash is hogging my space. Interesting but I am tired.  I have been neglecting Forum Coin a Site that can be trusted.  But I am not sure of Noise Cash. Yesterday there was some disturbing news there for Veterans who were blocked without notice giving reasons for which they are not to be blamed as there was no restriction previously laid down. .   ]A bird in hand is worth in a bush  What say?
I already am busy here and in Forum Coin and now Noise Cash is hogging my space. Interesting but I am tired. I have been neglecting Forum Coin a Site that can be trusted. But I am not sure of Noise Cash. Yesterday there was some disturbing news there for Veterans who were blocked without notice giving reasons for which they are not to be blamed as there was no restriction previously laid down. . ]A bird in hand is worth in a bush What say?
@sjvg1976 (30192)
I joined Noisecash yesterday. I will see if it's worth using it. I have to learn things there. When did you join it?
I joined a long time ago but was not active until six days ago. I am liking the place and have already got 6 dollars there plus around 200 subscribers. But being in so many Sites is tiring for me.
@sjvg1976 (30192)
@allknowing that's good money I joined it yesterday.
@sjvg1976 Good Luck
@May2k8 (16242)
I might be blocked to earn on Noise Cash because I talk so many times there. I forget to take interval of each posts.
Those veterans renoised posts and if the renoised posts are more than 50% of their posts they will be blocked but this was not told to them I am not sure if talking too much will be the reason. You can space your posts though
@May2k8 (16242)
@allknowing I'm still two and a half months there and recently the head office noise cash told us about it but when our account had problems they didn't tell apart what we had done wrong.
@May2k8 Although I had registered earlier I have just started being active there since 6 days
@Nawsheen (25056)
• Mauritius
I joined this site yesterday. I have been trying my best to earn on there but it's not working for me
@AkoPinay (11494)
"Work to learn. Dont work for money........" quote of Robert Kiyosaki that I keep in mind.
I do not follow you I had registered earlier but am only active since the last six days and I am satisfied with the progress I am making. In the initial stages the Site will not pay as much as they pay veterans and that I know. Also you must get subscribers and all that takes time
@Nawsheen (25056)
• Mauritius
@allknowing I will try to be more active on there. Do you mind me adding you?
@myklj999 (62683)
• Olney, Illinois
If people are caught here 'gaming the system' they get totally banned from myLot. Nothing is preventing people from tipping the users at Noise that do not get site tips. They are not 'banned' from Noise.
Not banned but blocked. Here those whose who are banned violate rules but from what I have read at Noise Cash they were not aware what they did was wrong. What is your opinion?
@myklj999 (62683)
• Olney, Illinois
@allknowing They were gaming the system. That is 'wrong' on any site whether it is written in the rules or not. Once they stop gaming the system they will begin earning site tips again. Until then no one is stopping you from tipping them yourself.
I am also busy with this site. I do like the platform, too. I am here during my class sessions online. You can use the mobile app of this site so to speak.
I like to work on my desk top
@allknowing I also like that option.
• Rupert, Idaho
I didn't know you were on noise, I will have to look for you there. I have been liking it there mostly
I am bestwriter there. Let me search for you as well.
• Rupert, Idaho
@allknowing Great, I found you there...I'll comment and let you know I'm from here since I don't go by the same username lol
I just saw you there and I have subscribed. But things are not OK there. They are not monetizing the likes that we give . Hope the situation improves.
No interest in joining that site.
I like it so far.
@allknowing Many seem to like it.
@DianneN There is money there (lol)
@RebeccasFarm (48526)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I am glad you are doing okay there? I dont understand who was blocked? You mean some members here were banned for talking about something? Banned from myLot?
Some do get banned here for breaking rules.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@allknowing Oh I see I thought you meant someone here got banned.