I was so uneasy

My doorbell rang early in the afternoon. It was my neighbor's kids coming to see me. I would have been ok if I was in the right mood. You know when nothing is right and then something ticks you off. I could not function with them both chatting away on their phones. I could not understand why come see me while chatting it up. One wanted to do a Facebook Live. I let her. I then let her cook a small meal. But the phone stuff got under my skin. I can see visiting but if you're having a conversation. Why come to see me? I am not sure how to word it but I am going to ask the parent to please let them know to stay home when they are on the phone. It does feel good to know the kids enjoy being here.
AboutPressCopyrightContact usCreatorsAdvertiseDevelopersTermsPrivacyPolicy & SafetyHow YouTube worksTest new features© 2021 Google LLC
If I go see someone I am not going to be on the phone with someone else. That does not seem right at all.
it seems as if common courtesy went out the window and addictions to devices are beyond rude.
@db20747 (38037)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
A phone is distracting when you are talking with people