I wonder if she feels shame.

My neighbor began coming to see me and I thought that was nice. She would call me down and I would go. I had an unclean feeling after afterwhile and spoke to a friend about it. I learned something I did not know before. Then she told me about something she enjoyed doing. I said oh and let that be it. When she called me to see her tv I was blown out of the water. I was beyond disgusted but of course, I was not rude. I waited a few mins then came home. The final straw was when she asked me to drink with her. I said no I was not interested. I did not judge her for what she found enjoyable. Trying to do that with me was not acceptable. Had I not had my business registered I would not have been so calm. she left here that night and not once did she call me. I was sitting here and it crossed my mind. Is she shame to face me? I won't treat her any different. She got the message loud and clear. I know she went way too far so she could very well be shame.
@Nawsheen (25056)
• Mauritius
It's preferable to avoid such a person
I would agree but I would have been ok provided she stopped trying.
@db20747 (38333)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
It would be good if someone bought some good news about making money rather than some foolishness. I don't even bother and started keeping distance until I test a person. If I get an hint they're not right I leave them alone.
I thought it was mental health issues when I learned it was this You know it was not happening.
She probably is a shamed of herself.
I would be too but I did not say or do anything to cause her shame.