It's Cool Thursday Afternoon

@franxav (10574)
And I like it. Rumbling clouds slowly climbed the sky and darkened the afternoon. It is Navami (ninth day) of the Puja. It is the last day of the goddess Durga worship. Crowds will land to visit the pandals. The rain may dampen the enthusiasm a little but people don't like to miss the fun. Any little respite will see the pleasure seekers out . Not me. I will stay home and mylot around. Short showers are common in October.
@JimBo452020 (63865)
• Montrose, Scotland
It was a cool Thursday afternoon here And I did not like it. When I went outside I did not realise just how chilly it would be It was not long before I went back into the house to put a jacket on
@RebeccasFarm (48604)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I wonder what temperature is cool there. Here it was 35F this morning and still cold.
@Rashnag (21113)
• Surat, India
Ok dear. Enjoy the good weather. Here it's very hot
@Vree0937 (2398)
when you will have a warm water shower? I love long bath in warm water :-D
Do you enjoy the short showers?
@m_audrey6788 (54557)
Glad to know that you have a cool Thursday Afternoon over there. We also have a great weather here. Sunny and cool air. Have a great day and Happy mylotting