Tiny House in a Field of Willow Green on my Walk

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I used to often walk to the Natural Grocers over here about a mile. I haven't done so lately, but on the way there, there is one of the few remaining farm type houses there. This tiny house is not one of the modern tiny houses on wheels. This little house has a beautiful willow tree in the front and is mostly not used at all. It sits on the side of a farm like big house. But it looked so lovely that Spring day, I had to take a photo of it. Do you have any small houses around where you live like this? I would love to have it for us. Would you like it?
@franxav (10602)
How big a house a person needs to be happy in life! This house can be a heaven if loving people live together.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
In my estimations Xavier, not a big one.
As far as I know, there are no small or tiny houses near us. However, there are apartments that are tiny. I think that I am pretty well over small spaces. Unless it is a small house that I own, and it is located on a fair bit of land, I am so over it. What happens when you don't have a set up like that is that you start feeling very cramped very quickly; it is stressful even before adding in any additional stressors (such as sketchy neighbors, traffic noise, etc.).
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Yes I understand that and you. I have lived in matchboxes. But if said matchbox was away from slumlords, I would take it at this time.
@RebeccasFarm This place isn't a slumlord situation. It just doesn't work for us, and the neighborhood feels like it has gone downhill just during the short time since we moved in.
• Rockingham, Australia
That's such a cute little house. And it is set in such a lovely expanse of trees and greenery.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh I tell you and it is constantly empty Judy..wish I could rent it
@CarolDM (158454)
I like a little more room. There are small houses here.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
As there are only the two of us, I would love a small house.
@FourWalls (36340)
I love small. A tiny house is too small, but that pictured house doesn’t look much bigger than my house (which is about 850 square feet, perfect for one person).
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I love the small but big enough to get away from someone if you need to lol
@Janet357 (73783)
This is my dream house. I like tiny houses in the middle of the woods or prairie.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I am glad me too Simone
@Dena91 (15689)
Our home is small and perfect for us. I love smaller homes. Lovely photo
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I do as well thanks Dena
@Nawsheen (25540)
• Mauritius
Yes there are smaller houses but mostly near the farms. My uncle has one. If I go there one day I will definitely take a picture.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Yes please do so, I would love to see that.
@Sojourn (12151)
House on wheels means is it portable from one place to another
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Yes thats right. Many people have them now here.