Vincent Price; The Abominable Dr. Phibes

@Dena91 (15646)
Vincent plays Dr. Anton Phibes, a famous organist and a genius in theology. In 1921 he gets word that his precious wife Victoria had passed away following a medical procedure. On his way home he is in an auto accident in which he was terribly disfigured. After spending time rebuilding his face he goes to London with the intent getting revenge on those he felt were responsible for Victoria's death. Inspector Trout from Scotland Yard began to piece the murders of 3 doctor's back to Victoria's death. He begins to pursue after Dr. Phibes to attempt to stop him before he can kill again. The Abominable Dr. Phibes was released in 1971 and also starred Joseph Cotten, Virginia North, Peter Jeffrey and Terry Thomas.
I would watch that.
@RebeccasFarm (48618)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Wow Legend!!! I do not believe I have seen this one Dena, thank you.
@CarolDM (157997)
I didn't realize he had so many movies.
@Janet357 (73752)
Wow, I never heard of this movie. The story is truly interesting and exciting to watch. thank you!
I loved that movie!
@dfollin (21222)
I loved Vincent Price!!!!!! The king of terror!