BRIGHT ORANGE Friday Morning :-O !!

Skyyy
Hi guys, check out this sky! It was thundering while I took this pic, then right after I went inside, it started POURING. And it's still raining cats and dogs right now. Just wanted to share... almost looks as if the lake is on fire. All cloudy now. No more beautiful orange. Good Morning myLot friends Well, I'm off to bed.
@FaruMesh (3718)
Thank you for sharing a beautiful picture.. It was all sunny till afternoon suddenly climate changed and started heavy rain. Can't predict the climate nowadays.
That’s kinda what happened here ^ too. Oh, @FaruMesh ..
@FaruMesh Here ya go
Very nice morning shot. Guess it was the sun's first and last attempt before the rain hit. Isn't today Thursday? :-D Good night, I guess. Get some sleep! And when you wake up it will still be Thursday!
Oh wow, just checked the date and I really did post this on a Thurs. haha Nice catch. Thanks for noticing and making me feel stupid. jk It’s just I’ve been working these choppy hours and sleeping all over the place so each day sort of blends into the next. Welcome to myLot Mr. Munchies
@Melanie_Marie Awww, I didn't mean to make you feel stupid, with all due respect you seem like a very smart girl. And may I add fun girl, whoa did you say you sleep all over the place? Like sleep around, I like it! Lol. Thank you, Melanie, for the welcome. I am beginning to like it here.
@MidnightMunchies Nooo not sleep around I just meant I sleep at all different times
@Orson_Kart (5614)
Were you wearing those orange-tinted glasses when you took this shot? It would have looked doubly impressive. We’ve had a lot of cloudy, rainy days recently here in the UK, so not seen a beautiful sunrise/sunset for a while. I hope you enjoyed your time in your bed, I know I would.
Nice Hi Ors, how’ve ya been
@Melanie_Marie All the better for “seeing” you here. Are you still in bed, or are you up and about? It’s cold here right now so staying in bed is tempting.
@Orson_Kart Was confined to bed for a month because I broke the side of my foot. Finally able to start getting around more. Without the limp. And people asking me Wow! What happened!?? Enjoy your time in bed. Yeah, weather is getting cold. Dat’s November for ya! Oh and the secret ingredient not found in the pic begins with an E and only @FaruMesh knows what it is. Clue: You can eat it.
@CarolDM (163077)
A great photo. Good to see you.
Hi Carol, good to see you too. And thanks for reply :)
@CarolDM (163077)
That is a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing.
No prob Judy, thanks for answering.
@Galiberk (68)
Great photos !
Thanks Galit Welcome to myLot
@franxav (11078)
Amazing photo dear friend. Have a good day!
Thanks Xavier, same to you
• Rockingham, Australia
That's an amazing looking sky. What a great photo.
Thanks Judy! I thought so too. Autumn always gives us these colorful, low-ridin’ clouds.