Between 5 AM CST Sunday and 5 AM CST today (Monday) there were 164 discussions posted at myLot

By JJ
@myklj999 (62826)
Olney, Illinois
But I see people claim there is not much activity here. Now, weekends have always been the slowest time for myLot. And I will admit 164 is considerably lower than it was a few years ago. But there is still plenty going on here. Maybe it is not things that interest some people, but the discussions are there waiting for your response. Just making a point. (And it turns out the guy complaining hasn't been here for over 2 years)
@DaddyEvil (86229)
*shrug* I made about 75 cents here yesterday. That's not bad for so few posts. (There are a lot of people I won't talk with but there are a lot more that I will and do talk with.)
@myklj999 (62826)
• Olney, Illinois
I didn't look until after I started the discussion but the guy complaining this morning hasn't done anything since Oct 2019
@DaddyEvil (86229)
@myklj999 Oh, that's nice... People will complain about nothing...
@DaddyEvil it's really horrible that "nothing" always get such a bad rap!
I have to agree and I left because it seems the time is slower and slower. I can't mylot alone like that. You did good counting those.
@myklj999 (62826)
• Olney, Illinois
Pretty easy to count since each discussion is numbered, just a bit of subtraction of one number from the other.
@myklj999 Awesome
@ShyBear88 (54249)
Your not going to see every single post and not every single post is going to have a response to. It really depends who is actually online and who isn’t. I’m more likely to see those post of those in follow then those I don’t. I do see new people but not always everyday. At 5am I’m normally still a sleep in bed for another another.
@myklj999 (62826)
• Olney, Illinois
Ah, but I do see every single post myself. Many people don't bother with the 'Most Recent Discussions' list which actually has every single discussion dating back to at least August 2015 in it. I log on of a morning, scroll back to see if anything interesting was posted while I was asleep, and then occasionally check the list again throughout the day.
@BarBaraPrz (37460)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@myklj999 That's too much effort for some people.
@ShyBear88 (54249)
@myklj999 I was very busy in 2015 of August with you know a 6 month old, and 4 other kids. Damn they why I not posted. Lol joking and not joking yeah I check most recent discussions every day and a lot of time it’s stuff I don’t want to comment on but there are times when there is a lot. Some times I just pop in now and then to whom I’m fallowing you see what they are saying.
There are more discussions than time to read all of them. The activity was not bad during the past weekend.
@myklj999 (62826)
• Olney, Illinois
I saw someone this morning (on a different site) complaining that there was not much to do here. Looking at their profile they haven't been here for over 2 years.
@myklj999 There are always those who blame the site for their inactivity, ridiculous.
@myklj999 this is the peoples nature... They really like to complain... Don't they ?
@BarBaraPrz (37460)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Yes, critics of the site don't seem to realise that it's their effort or lack of same that makes myLot interesting or not.
@myklj999 (62826)
• Olney, Illinois
And you can't explain it to them in a comprehensive manner, it just goes flying over the top of their pointy little heads
@BarBaraPrz (37460)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@myklj999 Or in one ear and out the other without stopping to have a look around their empty pointed little heads.
@Icydoll (30877)
Yeah ,there are many discussions posted lately ,
I always find lots to respond to.
• Walnut Creek, California
There's always a post or three out there that I have not read.
@Faster16 (3082)
there are 164 discussions posted on myLot? How do you calculate it? Are there any tools on this website? or do you calculate it manually?
@myklj999 (62826)
• Olney, Illinois
Each discussion is numbered and has a time-stamp. This is discussion #3,483,114 posted at 6:44AM CST myLot time. I simply scroll through the most recent discussions list back 24 hours, take the two discussion numbers and subtract one from the other.
@Faster16 (3082)
@myklj999 sorry I don't understand. I can see the time of posting, but i can't see how many posts this is. Where can I see it? I've searched but couldn't find it.
@myklj999 (62826)
• Olney, Illinois
@Faster16 In the URL of your browser (where it shows the link) the first set of numbers listed is the number of the discussion, in this case 3483114.
@Sojourn (13277)
How do you keep track of these things so meticulously
@myklj999 (62826)
• Olney, Illinois
@sabtraversa (13394)
My first thought was "they must have blocked/been blocked by so many users they can't see sh*t". Seems like it wasn't the case. Many people post on that forum for the sake of posting, while the rule is to provide useful information. What pisses me off the most is when users show they didn't read the newer posts by posting the same thing over and over... which isn't just useless, but plain rude. Perhaps it's just me envying their "audacity". Two years? That's one long "off", smh.
@kobesbuddy (152484)
• East Tawas, Michigan
It does slow down on Fridays, but picks up on Monday. But, there's always someone on MyLot.
@Jenaisle (6204)
There are many discussions that I was not able to respond to, so I think the discussion are more than I can handle. But I wish I could do more.
@simone10 (54805)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I've always been able to find people to interact with .
@moonandstars (60436)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I think you're makig a good point
Usually when I come on in the evenings there is quite a bit of activity, Now I am curious will have to come on here during the afternoon and see how things are,
• Walnut Creek, California
I just keep on keeping on.
@May2k8 (16537)
I feel like I have almost no time because it's almost midnight, actually there's a lot to discuss here
@Vree0937 (4018)
Everytime I log in to mylot , I saw many new discussions. I saw many interactions too. I never knew how is it before, but it always many things to read and discuss here
@rakski (102929)
I think it is a matter of timing. The time difference of course is one factor here
@JimBo452020 (42614)
• Montrose, Scotland
24 hours And 164 new posts. It's not a lot I must have readwell over 120 of them For some technical reasons a few I couldn't do well answer lol so I didn't read.them Steangley enough I had my best earnings day here this month in that 24 hour period.