Can I change my email on Noise.cash?

So I signed up for Noise.cash with the username I wanted and one of my email addresses and verified it, but I meant to use one of my other emails. I haven’t even had a chance to really use the site and see what it’s about yet because this is bugging me. I’m using it via my phone and I don’t see any options on the site in settings or anything to change it. I can understand not having an option to change a username, but you should be able to change your email. Nor do I see a help or contact area. Anyone that’s familiar with that site have any advice?
@myklj999 (63671)
• Olney, Illinois
No, you cannot change your email. You can make a second account with a different email if you want to.
That’s what I was afraid of. If I make a new account with the email I want, I won’t be able to have my username since I already used it when I made the original account. I’m OCD about some things. Like the fact that I have multiple emails used for different purposes. It’s frustrating. Thanks for confirming for me though. Is the site worth using in your opinion?
@myklj999 (63671)
• Olney, Illinois
@NevermoreHoar It is for me, BUT I was there for 3 months before I started gaining any real 'traction'.
@myklj999 Gotcha, and thanks! I’ll probably spend the next few days figuring out what to do about my account there lol. I’m eager to play on the site and see how it works out.
@Mayabee21 (242)
I don't know anything about that website. What does the website do?
It’s a social site where you can earn money from your chatting activity.
@myklj999 (63671)
• Olney, Illinois
@NevermoreHoar @Mayabee21 Specifically you can earn BCH cryptocurrency. Then you have to sell it on an exchange to get USD. Opinions differ, but I've been there since April, and I quite enjoy it.
@NevermoreHoar Is it only for talking about making cash, online? Or chat about various topics? I'll check it out.
@Faster16 (1021)
I just heard about the website, what are the opportunities to make money there?