I am thankful, but it’s hard to see it

This entire month I haven’t really thought about thanksgiving or reflected on the things I’m grateful for. Sometimes it’s hard to see what you have and acknowledge it. But it’s time to name at least a few. I’m thankful for my children, their sweet souls and love. I’m thankful I have a roof over my head and most other necessities like food. I’m thankful for the people in my life that give me support and are there for me when I’m in a bad mental state. I’m thankful for the skills and talents I have and the ability to use them. I’m thankful that I woke up today and have the chance to do even better with my life tomorrow.
• Rockingham, Australia
From time to time, it's good to reflect on the good things in our lives. And welcome to myLot. I hope you enjoy it here.
I would like to see the positive things in life more often than I do. It’s so easy to dwell on the negative. And thank you.
@askme123 (908)
This is a genuine post It is good to recognize the goodness of God because we often take things for granted..
It’s very easy to take things for granted. But we can try to be mindful of the good we have.
Welcome to myLot, enjoy the site!
Thank you very much
@popciclecold (23564)
That's a lot to be grateful for. Have a great day.
They are truly things I’m grateful for. I wish I would remember every day though. I’ll work on it.
@NevermoreHoar It would help if you can.
@NevermoreHoar Today, I saw so many cars lined up at food banks. Sometimes, we need a reminder.
Very nice post. We all have so many thinhs to be thankful for. Welcome to myLot.
I appreciate it
@nela13 (46647)
• Portugal
When we reflect about our life we find so many things to be thankful for
@TheSojourner (34810)
This resonated with me in so many ways, but most of all, I woke up today and have the chance to do better with today than I did yesterday.
Even we do not celebrate it, I am always thankful to have my immediate family.
@ramaaaaa (102)
Welcome bruh!
@Faster16 (1078)
true wealth lies in a heart that is always grateful
It is good to remember all the blessings we have.
It's when it's hard to see it, you need to look extra hard. I'm glad you're thankful for the people and things in your life.