False eyelashes

@sinari (1492)
Indonesia
Hello all friends. The beautiful ladies of Mylot. Do you like wearing false eyelashes when attending a party, etc.? Frankly until now I have never tried to use these false eyelashes. Because my eyes don't like to use it, it feels like something is stuck in my eye area. I'd really like to try it someday. Image is mine.
I am beautiful in my natural state.
@Babino (2544)
• Morocco
That's the spirit !!
@sinari (1492)
Yes, I believe it.
@sinari Thank you
NO, I do not use fake eyelashes, mine are long, I use mascara.
@sinari (1492)
Wow, if the eyelashes are long it will be very nice to be polished with mascara. Then your eyelashes will look nice and curly.
@sinari I do not like to apply fake eyelashes, it is a stress for the eyes.
@sinari (1492)
@LadyDuck Yes, I'm also not smart enough to use it, and lack confidence. And my eyes like to itch. I'm afraid that if I rub my eyes, the lashes will break and fall off.
@oahuwriter (18862)
When I was young, so long ago, I dabbled and used it. Never quite mastered it to so gave up using them also si long ago. Now days, natural beauty with lipstick seems to be the norm. I saw commercial about eye lash extensions: Sorry don't know cost.
3 Second Lashâ„¢ Magnetic eyelashes snap together in seconds to create bold, full lashes in seconds! The magnets automatically connect for secure, comfortable ...
@sinari (1492)
Yes, I am also not confident wearing it, because the area around my eyes is sensitive.
@askme123 (914)
@sinari Oh what I was going to tell you that I know 2 women who are lashless because of wearing too many false lashes. So it is not something to wear too often .It is best you use mascara that helps to grow your lashes
@oahuwriter (18862)
@askme123 Really, I hadn't known that & good to know. There's also Thrive to a natural ways to makeup.
@Nawsheen (28595)
• Mauritius
Never tried. I think you need to stick those on your lashes. What if I lose my natural eye lashes while taking off the fake ones
@sinari (1492)
Lol. That's what I'm afraid of. When removing these false eyelashes, it could happen that our natural eyelashes are also pulled out.
@Nawsheen (28595)
• Mauritius
@sinari I am never going to try that out though I'm tempted
@sinari (1492)
@Nawsheen Lol, I'm afraid that these false eyelashes can come off when we use them.
I am a bit confused. You said that your eyes did not want them. At last part of your discussion, you hope to try it. Which is which?
@sinari (1492)
Yes, because I have never tried it, so I want to try it too, use it on my eyes, so that my eyes look more beautiful. But I'm not strong if there is something sticky in my eyes, because my bad habit is like touching the area around my eyes that likes to itch if something sticks. Though I want to look more beautiful with these false eyelashes. Do you still not understand about it?
@sinari I guess you anticipated that they will not be suitable for you. I got the point now.
@sinari (1492)
@Shavkat Yes, I'm glad you finally understand what I mean.
@Jenaisle (4887)
Never tried one of those, Perhaps I can try one day when I.m going to a party?
@sinari (1492)
Yes. Maybe you can try it. I am sure, you will look more beautiful later.
@Janet357 (74307)
No, i don't wear them. how many fake eyelashes do you have?
@sinari (1492)
I bought only a pair, but have never worn them. Lol
@askme123 (914)
Nope not for me. I will wear eyeliner or smack on a little lipstick on special occasions
@sinari (1492)
I love your dressing up style. Simple but definitely beautiful.
@LindaOHio (79437)
No, I've never tried them. Now that I'm older I don't wear any makeup either.
@sinari (1492)
Okay. I see. More natural is also beautiful.
@LindaOHio (79437)
@sinari Yes it is!
@sinari (1492)
@thelme55 (73703)
No way! I have a natural long lashes.
@sinari (1492)
Well, if your eyelashes are already long, I don't think you need to use these false eyelashes anymore. You just use mascara to make it more curvy. I think maybe the function of these false eyelashes is to help women whose eyelashes are short and few, or rarely rare.
@Babino (2544)
• Morocco
I wish I knew how. First of all, good leashes are expensive here, bad lashes that are too big and too full are everywhere. I wish, in my country, we rarely see a girl with false lashes, so there's nobody to guide me and show me which ones to buy.. they look great on beauty gurus on YouTube I wish I knew how to get the right ones..
@sinari (1492)
Hopefully later you can be proficient in using these false eyelashes. Maybe you are right too, that you can see how to use these false eyelashes on Youtube.
@Rashnag (23222)
• Surat, India
I haven't tried and won't like to try it