I just got off the public bus. There was a very nasty man on it.

He ttok off his shoe on the bus. I could not figure out where the smell was comming from. I thougt it was this womans azz at first. she was getting off the bus and the air was high. I then reached up and this nasty ,stinking man had off his sneaker. I screamed can you put on your shoe?
@chalmette69 (3010)
Girl you are so funny, That is nasty though, some people have such nerve, I mean who in there right mind takes there shoe off on the bus. I guess like you said he must have been nasty. lol
@Debs_place (10524)
I used to work with someone like that. One day after lunch I was heading to the elevator when I saw him standing there so I continued walking figuring that I would catch the elevator next time. I waited around the corner and he went upstairs. The girl across the hall from me walked in the building a minute or so later sniffed and said ....yadayada was here! The smell lingered. He was disgusting.
@TheCatLady (4695)
• Israel
I hate stinky people. I was in the supermarket once and a stinky man came up to the bread counter while I was waiting. It was so bad I left. He was something like 6 feet away from me and I couldn't handle it. When I got home I noticed his stink was so bad it got into my clothes and skin. Yuck I don't want someones sting to get on me. I had to shower right away and put my clothes in the laundry. Yuck that was some powerful stink. Don't people know how to bathe? There is no excuse not to be clean and were clean clothing.
I agree, you seem to have some of the most interesting posts these days. I guess my wish for you today, is that you have a week full of extreme boredom.
You havent had much good luck lately I think. Im sorry you got these stupid problems. I hope things will get better around you. Keep posting!!
@bhchy1 (6051)
I used to run into that kind of stuff all the time when I lived Los Angeles...A lot of the homeless people would be riding and just some gross people who had no excuse for being dirty...I so don't miss riding the bus!!