Too much walking for me :(

By SS
Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I tend to walk every day to my work place and yesterday, I was very drained. Could it be that I missed a bus (next one was in 30 minutes) so I decided to walk to my flat, double walking. I barely came and my heart was racing. I stayed awake a bit and literally felt asleep. Heart was racing too. Not thrilled with the job cause, even I worked it before, it's very stressful; i'm often on my feet and, of course, it's underpaid but, we need money, right? Have you walked too much recently?
@askme123 (5320)
Too much of anything is not good. Do everything in moderation
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i'll try or this second week will be better. thank you!
@askme123 (5320)
@moonandstars Hope it will be better
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@askme123 thank you. i think my legs will get better, they have to
@RubyHawk (66422)
• Atlanta, Georgia
No, I haven’t walked enough. It’s rained all day and I haven’t been out. I’m sorry you are having trouble with the bus. Walking so much is tiring. I try to walk an hour every day for exercise but after working all day walking all the way home is more work.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
that's right. it's precisely like extra work. thank you. i lost a pound, according to my scale. one good thing
@RubyHawk (66422)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@moonandstars Okay, That’s the ticket. More luck to you.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@TheSojourner (51211)
I haven't been walking too much lately. I need to start doing it again.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i like it too but on my own pace and place and when it isn't a part of a job description
@moonandstars I just hope you're able to wear comfortable shoes and not wearing heels!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@TheSojourner o, i am, thank you
@Orson_Kart (5668)
You’re walking too fast if your heart is racing. Walking is good for you but shouldn’t make you feel unwell. Just slow down a bit and you’ll be fine. Don’t know what the job situation is in Croatia but over here in the UK there are plenty of jobs going in the care sector. If you want to sit down then a till operator at a supermarket would be ideal.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
and many office jobs are sitting ones, i reckon? i would like that i ran only to catach a tram but, maybe that was it. my heart is always restless do you walk and how much a day?
@moonandstars Oh, you fancy an office job do you? You need a different set of skills for that. The ability to drink copious amounts of coffee for one. Yeah, I like to go for a walk most days. I try to get 10,000 steps in and manage it most of the time.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Orson_Kart tea for me.
I usually have a morning walk every day.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i did too until this job. now, this is it.
@moonandstars Good luck.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Shavkat thank you. today, i speeded to the bus station cause, the next bus was in 10 mintes but, i discovered one that goes in 15 minutes so, i think i can make it on that one. it would be alonger roand but, what to do
@GooglePlus (3563)
How are you feeling now ? 30 mins walk after work is too much. I used to walk 10 mins after office hours. Though please note my work is IT related and 90% of time I am sitting on the chair at work.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
now it's good, thank you. legs got used to it. and, i'm taking vitamins after it. i approve that and, my sister is the same. i wish that times could change for me in the future so i can have a similar job. i mean, if you're sitting, your spine hurts and, by this, olegs. it's never good.
@db20747 (41149)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Yes worked many a stressful jobs. Gotta eat. My feet hurt lately if I walk too far. Give them a very good massage
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i put some greasy cream so my feet get better. also, i drink vitamins cause, i'm afraid of feet cramps. thank you for understanding
@Babino (5828)
• Morocco
I'm so sorry to hear that. As for me, I miss walking lately. I live in a small village, everything is nearby. I don't really get to walk.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
my former job was further but i took a tram so, i only waited for a tram so, that was it. i envy you
@Scrapper88 (5002)
If I walk too much; my feet will start hurting a lot.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i agree. not the best feeling. i take vitamins but, they can't cure everything
@RebeccasFarm (66705)
I am so sorry
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
thank you. i know understand the passion of a christ. just a joke
I only wish I could walk too much!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
we can switch places or i wish that my job is more sitting one. working with children is a very active job!