Lockdown

As the covid cases are increasing tremendously in india especially in mumbai. the government is planning for a lockdown i dont think lockdown is the solution for this problem people should awake and lets fight this covid what you people think should lockdown is the solution to this problem
I think it is better to have a lockdown
So do I
@marlina I am glad that we are on the same page.
@Shavkat , Glad too!
@Iqbaleee (105)
• Tangerang, Indonesia
Lockdown really helps reduce the spread of the virus even though it is not the best solution, what else can be done to fight the virus other than stopping the spread by quarantine?
@askme123 (2742)
It help sometimes.It prevents tourists bringing virus to your country and it stops your own people from keeping parties and crowded events thus minimizing the spread of the virus.
Many cities in my country are now lockdown, people's life are heavily affected by Covid-19
@RebeccasFarm (56194)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Lockdowns here and there wont fix it. A complete lockdown for the entire world for one week would stop that virus in its tracks..for a good while at least. But no one is going to obey that order. Hence, the virus will live always and keep feeding on humanity. It has plenty of hosts to live in.
@Janet357 (75236)
I think we have had the longest.lockdown in the world but still the case is bad here.
@Rashnag (25041)
• Surat, India
That's the only solution because some people are not careful by following rules, hence lockdown is the only option