New here

Hello MyLot! I’m glad to try and join the community here and see how it goes. I found that some users have so many posts/comments already, also it seems like a small community. That being said it’s a little awkward trying to jump in now which is great. I’m into a lot of things but auto repair and online gambling. Fun fact: marriage and college are like siblings
You jumped in at the right time. You're going to love it here. Beware addiction is bough to happen.
Haha, yeah. Especially when you see the money coming in.
Thank you I appreciate that. Well this seems like it would be a healthier addiction than your average vice. Glad to try this out a bigger welcome than expected.
@justinraywhitney90 Amen to that.
@Janet357 (75450)
Mylot is not small. It has a lot of active members. I think one of the most stable forum sites I know.
Itself a big community, actually. But much smaller than it was just 2 years ago. Welcome. Comment. Post. Enjoy.
@ShyBear88 (51212)
The community of mylot is a lot bigger then you think. It’s world wide so there is actually many of us thought out the day. Welcome and good luck.
Thank you, Large or small either way, feels like a great forum of folks
@ShyBear88 (51212)
@justinraywhitney90 yes lots of great people I’m sure you will make lots of good friends or connections
@Kouponkaren (2304)
Welcome to myLot. I saw your second post before I saw this one so I thought I would just say hello to welcome you here. There are people here from all over the world. That part is really fun.
Hello Karen! I appreciate that thank you I look forwarding to meeting the Lot of you maybe improve upon my experiences just being here
@justinraywhitney90 It can be really fun here, and adducting. Especially when you start to get to know people. You want to keep the connection going to keep up with what is going on in their lives.
@Kouponkaren Sounds like an easier way to get used to making friends. I was a shut in after high school for five years then I was in a toxic trap for five after that. I’m no where near where I should be but it doesn’t take much to turn things around.
@sharonelton (6825)
• Lichfield, England
Welcome to MyLot. I hope you enjoy it here.
I am enjoying it quite well so far thank you Happy late new year
• Lichfield, England
@justinraywhitney90 I'm glad to hear that, and thank you very much.
@ElicBxn (61552)
Hello Justin. I was here for years, but I was having trouble with my computer working with the program and didn't really come back until recently when someone posted a message to me. However, it is now working and I'm trying to work about getting back onto the 'Lot more regularly.
Welcome back , Since the email inbox lets me know every time I have something on here it’s easy to remember even if I skip some days when I thought about it instead.
@oahuwriter (19752)
Aloha! Welcome to mylot. I'm just over a year here & enjoy it. Hope you find mylot fun.
Thank you, Day two or so here it’s quite engaging!
@oahuwriter (19752)
@justinraywhitney90 You'll find your rhythm.
Hey there! It seems small but it’s not. I think it fluctuates in how active it is. Just curious, how did you find out about MyLot?
I was looking on the App Store for things to try out, and it suggested MyLot out of 86 others so I landed here when I gained interest in MyLots description.
@justinraywhitney90 App Store? Hmm, is there an app I don’t know about?
@Aquitaine24 (9980)
• San Jose, California
Hi, welcome to my Lot!
Thank you! Cheers
• San Jose, California
@justinraywhitney90 you’re welcome.
@DaddyEvil (68558)
Welcome to myLot. I hope you enjoy the site and the people you find here.
Thank you! The community gave me a warm welcome I believe this is off to a great start
@DaddyEvil (68558)
@justinraywhitney90 You're welcome.
@RubyHawk (49996)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Just jump right in. Post discussions and make comments. That’s all there is to it. Welcome to Mylot. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Thank you, I appreciate that
@RubyHawk (49996)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@justinraywhitney90 And I appreciate having you here.
@May2k8 (16499)
It may look small but a myriad of people with all kinds of traits are in myLot, welcome and enjoy your time!
Hello May2k8 , Well so far I have seen nothing that pushes me from any of the Lot, Cheers
@cacay1 (67110)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi? Welcome to Mylot.
Appreciate the incoming welcomes still, I almost stopped writing but I have come back again
@soymex (1028)
• Bucharest, Romania
Welcome to us. I'm new here too, but we're trying to integrate!
Welcome thread belongs to you then , welcome
@saytama (479)
• Chisinau, Moldova
Welcome, I hope you will find many friends here with whom it will be interesting to spend time
Thank you Well that’s received and agree with you on that will be great.
Welcome to MyLot. I'm sure you will enjoy here.
Happpy late New Years, May the new year bring forth an abundance of new and good things of all kinds.
@lovebuglena (36790)
• Staten Island, New York
Hi and welcome to mylot! Curious to know more about your fun fact.
Thank you! I will write more about that soon
@Rashnag (25386)
• Surat, India
Welcome to mylot dear. It's a small but wonderful community having amazing and kind people. Hope you enjoy here
Thank you, Seems like a great place to be look forward to it
@Maisha007 (142)
welcome to my lot
Thank you!