Moved Some Things

@wolfgirl569 (48243)
Marion, Ohio
I got the Halloween decorations out of the spare bedroom closet. Then I moved a lot of my clothes into it on that side. I still have the ones I just washed and my summer shirts to put away. I might get some of that done later tonight. Hubby gave up on the tractor tire and called to get it repaired. They are not easy to work on at all. But as it was just a leaky valve stem he was hoping he could do it. But he couldnt get it out. It is now fixed. We had french toast for dinner. I have lots of eggs right now so that was a good use for them. It was a nice change for dinner. Hope your day went well
@DaddyEvil (68559)
I use a lot of eggs when I make egg/chicken salad. (Even if I'm making chicken salad, I put way more eggs into it than anyone else I've ever seen. I like eggs!) Pretty doesn't help me eat eggs usually. She's got to be in the mood to eat them. When she's interested, she'll ask me to make scrambled eggs for our supper. I've got half a dozen Ziploc baggies of frozen scrambled eggs in the freezer for me to eat when I don't feel like cooking breakfast.
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
I am picking up hash browns and muffins today. I can make some sandwiches to freeze. Be good and easy this winter. Plus cut back on the eggs we need to buy
@DaddyEvil (68559)
@wolfgirl569 You could just bring a few bushels of eggs to us and I'll get rid of them for you. You'd need to hold still for a couple of minutes, though.
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
@DaddyEvil I will sell them at the auction if nothing else. Better than letting you waste them.
You do better than me. I just got the Easter stuff put away. The Halloween stuff is still in a spare bedroom and the ugly little tree is still up. If I were rich, I think I might have a house large enough to have seasonal rooms and just leave them decorated. Have coffee in the Christmas room, a snack and TV in the Halloween room. Dinner in the Thanksgiving room. It sure would help a lazy person.
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
I would enjoy that method of decorating
It took a while before your husband decided to gave up on the tractor tire. I am taking out from my closet many things I am going to donate tomorrow. There is a store that gets things back and give you a discount coupon for something you will buy in the store.
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
It did take him some time I did pull out a few things that went in the donation bag. I dont get anything for it but still gain room in the house
@wolfgirl569 - I often bring to the charity donation center, I get nothing, but I make more room. As tomorrow I am at the Mall, I will bring the bag to have a coupon.
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
@LadyDuck If we had a place like that I would probably usually take it there
@LindaOHio (82421)
I'm glad you got the tractor tire fixed. French toast sounds good. 66 days until spring.
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
I will be nice to take a bale to the horses. If the ground dries enough. My count is still lower
@LindaOHio (82421)
@wolfgirl569 Yes, but March can bring ice and some nasty weather...I still like your count better!
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
@LindaOHio But it usually doesnt last very long when it does
@RubyHawk (50088)
• Atlanta, Georgia
My day was fair, nothing special. I had phone conversations with my sisters. I have all my closets straightened up and in orders also the linen closet so I’m good there. I should vacuum and maybe I will tomorrow.
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
I need to vacuum again. Maybe tomorrow.
@RubyHawk (50088)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@wolfgirl569 I’m still saying I need to vacuum.
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
@RubyHawk I am too. And with 3 large dogs I know it needs it
@TheSojourner (36927)
I'm glad that you got the tractor fixed! It sounds like you had a productive day.
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
It will be nice to take a whole bale of hay to those brat horses. It was pretty good.
@wolfgirl569 You work hard around your little farm. I am so looking forward to making a trip out there in 2023. That's my goal!
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
@TheSojourner I hope you can make it. Try for summer so we can be outside at least most of the time. That way the cats wont make you sick hopefully. Plus in the summer the produce auction is every Tuesday and Friday
Sounds like a delicious meal and busy of course
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
It was good
Very full day!
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
Not to bad
@PhredWreck (6134)
I got the Halloween decorations out of the spare bedroom closet. Ain't even Valentine's Day yet and yer puttin' out the Hallowe'en decorations?
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
I can mix those with Valentines decorations.
• Rockingham, Australia
Our big bus tyres weren't quite as big as tractor tyres but they were still very difficult to manouevre around. It was all the two of us could to lift one.
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
He could not get the tire to even air up at all yesterday. The spot that needed worked on it needed to be moved a little bit to get to. The valve stem was leaking and when he parked the tractor last it was at the bottom. Hopefully it stays up now
I eat one boiled egg everyday in the night - supposed to induce sleep
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
We are getting 4 to 8 a day right now
@wolfgirl569 Do you not sell them?. We had a battery system way back and the eggs we got my husband traded them for video cassettes with his friend
@wolfgirl569 (48243)
• Marion, Ohio
@allknowing Sometimes I do. But then I end up buying eggs in the winter
@Deepizzaguy (60639)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I enjoyed my Wednesday at work after the computer was updated this afternoon.