Public

Greetings, So I use to have this way about coming and going And now I am freaked out because there’s also the entire opposite way to do things…. I use to wonder why in the world it would take so long for my pet monkey to come out of any store she went into . Now I can’t go anywhere happily unless I am prepared to look at every little thing. without looking and feeling my best it is a nightmare to be seen. Now this is all well and fine because it’s better not to make your way downtown walking fast, (90s pop song anyone?) Also now that I’ve slowed down the crazy part is I can hear everything. It’s like I have a super power where if it is quiets enough I can hear people from really far away. Noises or voicing something is noticiable in the dead of night
I don't understand the meaning of this post in case it has one.
Just some filtered and censored things in there I didn’t mention to appear as normal as the rest of you. ;)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I also hear sounds from far when there is no noise
I like to understand what I am hearing if it’s further away it becomes a challenge sometimes.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@justinraywhitney90 that means we have good and sharp hearing
@mildredtabitha I can hear but when once upon a time a game or two of hurry hurry initiated I would pretend I could not.
Hmm.. ^ this sounds like my mind when I first wake up. Then it goes away. Welcome to myLot
Thank you , There’s night owl in me so I get exposed to more quiet. Now that the toll road is behind our neighborhood it’s not the same
Do you actually have a pet monkey?
I have a dog named monkey just no actual pet monkey no
@soymex (1028)
• Bucharest, Romania
X men? It would be nice to have such powers! However, in the silence of the night you can more easily distinguish sounds!
@sharonelton (6825)
• Lichfield, England
You have a pet monkey?
We have a dog named monkey but for the sake of not mentioning those who shall not be granted any recognition by name are called pet monkey instead. ??
@ElicBxn (61552)
@justinraywhitney90 when I mention anybody I kind of use relationships, i.e.: sister, wife, ex-sister-in-law, cousin, friend, ex-roommate...
@ElicBxn Well said I shall take that into consideration when speaking of those relationships about say for example an Ex first grade teacher. Or an Ex Waitress. I think it is feasible enough to keep it real Anyway one could EXamine and reply is appreciated. Happy new year !