Writing Another Article about an Investment Firm

@kobesbuddy (142151)
East Tawas, Michigan
It seems like this is the only subject that I'm able to write about. Gathering information, learning facts about this business, was fairly easy. I've never known how an investment firm is run. They firmly said not to go anywhere else for additional facts, only Google. So that's what I'm trying to do. It's a real challenge, which I need to build confidence in my work. Another writing I submitted, should be approved or reject by today. The clients are allowed 72 hours to make up their mind, which some often stretch out to 4-5 days. It's not OK, but who am I to straighten them out? My job is to straighten myself out, which is a 24/7 effort in itself. Self keeps tripping and then has to get back up and keep going. Only God can fix a broken person. Photo: Mine
@RubyHawk (49633)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Do you enjoy writing these articles or is it to improve your research and writing?
@kobesbuddy (142151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I enjoy any type of writing. It definitely improves my writing skills and keeps my overactive mind busy.
@RubyHawk (49633)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@kobesbuddy I enjoy writing poetry and I have done some serious writing on Expertscolumn and Triond. I enjoyed that. But I like communicating with others on Mylot best.
@kobesbuddy (142151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@RubyHawk I wrote a lot on Expertscolumn, but never made very much money. Triond was my favorite site!
I invested the payout from a life insurance policy that I received last summer. I decided to invest differently then we have been doing all thru the years. I watch it a couple of times a week, and have learned a bit about the markets thru it all. Mostly the Canadian markets, as that is where the majority of my shares are. I hope that your article is approved, and its great that you are learning as you research, it sounds like fun.
@kobesbuddy (142151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Jay first invested his retirement, then had to pay off two loans. At least we benefited, decreasing our debit ratio.
@kobesbuddy Interest earned on investments hardly compares to interest on borrowed monies. It takes someone really intelligent to realize this and make their extra money work best for them.
@kobesbuddy (142151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Juliaacv I know this is true. It takes an expert to figure out where those investments will increase.
They shouldn't go oast the 3 days if they aren't supposed to
@kobesbuddy (142151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
They are allowed 72 hours, but some clients wait 4-5 days. If I broke the rules, I'd be in trouble!
@saytama (481)
• Chisinau, Moldova
I 've been dealing with investment companies lately , but unfortunately none of them gives me enough confidence
@kobesbuddy (142151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Some of them send mixed messages, of success and failure.
@saytama (481)
• Chisinau, Moldova
@kobesbuddy It seemed to me that in the era of the Internet , where you can find any information , people will stop believing in successful success that comes with minimal effort , in order to really be successful , you need to work
I'm sure you'll get it done. We're all a 24/7 work in progress.
@kobesbuddy (142151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm ashamed of my behavior, at times. I ask for forgiveness.
@kobesbuddy It's something we all need to do.
@CarolDM (168224)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Glad you are writing again. Love this view.
@kobesbuddy (142151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
When Chad and Kristine visited Tawas last summer, Chad took this photo by the AuSable River.
@CarolDM (168224)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@LindaOHio (82048)
Lovely photo. I'm glad you are continuing to write. I am on two social sites now and don't have time to do any other writing.
@kobesbuddy (142151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm only on My Lot, it's the only social site I like. Chad my son took this photo, when they visited Tawas last summer.
@sabtraversa (12509)
You've been grinding, that's awesome. You also learned something new about investments, you can also talk about them on myLot. I don't think many firms would be interested in my online earnings, but anyway.