Colorado Crow Homies Waiting

In the snow for me to throw out something for them to eat. Poor things. I like crows. A lot of people don't. It is snowing steadily here and they seem to roost in the tree out back. Do you get a lot of crows around your area?
I don't like crows, they are loud and noisy. When we lived at our old place, we were near a river. The birds would roost in the trees on the riverbank near the city, and when they would take off and fly it would make the sky look black. It was awful. For generations those crows would come and live there. There was a car dealership near by and they had countless issues with paint being ruined as a result of the thousands of crows flying over top, because you know what they are doing when they are flying.
There must have been clouds of them then Julia..a lot here but not that many. That sounds like a good horror film what you just said.
@RebeccasFarm No, people in that city were lazy and would put their garbage out the night before, often without lids on the cans, and the crows would go into town to rip into the bags and eat, it was gross.
@Juliaacv Oh dear so lazy my God Julia
@Ronrybs (15096)
• London, England
I put food out for the birds and don't worry about who attends the feast. The most exotic bird I have had visit is a Ring Necked Parakeet
Now..that must have been quite a treat Ron..the parakeet
@Ronrybs (15096)
• London, England
@RebeccasFarm There are colonies of them. I guess escaped or were released and found themselves quite at home. You can hear them in the trees
@Ronrybs Yes no not hearing those lot
@CarolDM (182002)
I see crows now in the backyard. A few come to the peanut feeder.
They try to outdo some other birds when it comes to scavenging, but sometimes I see them, and they wait their turn
@CarolDM (182002)
@RebeccasFarm Even as large as they are they are not as aggressive as other birds.
@CarolDM Right.crows often get a bad rap
I've never seen a crow where I live but I'm not sure if there are some in other parts of El Paso. I'd get a kick out of them if they'd come here.
Oh they are so funny and smart
I don't like crows
Not many do
I like the picture. It says a lot.
Hi Kandase..they were waiting that is for sure..they seem to know me now
Yes there are a lot of crows and eagles near the beach.
I love your place
@Dena91 (17726)
Yes, we have a lot here too. I throw extra bird seed on the ground for them so they won't disturb the smaller birds on the feeders. Enjoy your snow.
• Rockingham, Australia
Our crows are probably slightly different to yours. I don't like them but they have become very 'citified' here and frequent supermarket parking areas looking for food scraps in the bins.
I do think crows are cool. But I grew up with a crow superstition (in my culture), not that I believe it, but it sticks in my mind. We get a lot of crows in our backyard - so unusual because this is the first year they've done that. Our front tree was "shaved" not too long ago, so the crows hanging out there look just like your photo here .