why do women lie

Why is it that women lie to there man and then cover up the lie with another lie
@damonlady (577)
oh boy.. i can up with thousand and thousand of reasons.. to feel safe, to feel beautifull, to seem inteligente, to don't get caught, to seem interesting, to acheave a goal, to get attention, cause she can't stop.. and many more... reasons... should i go on?
Can anyone frankly admit they have not lied even one in their life time.
the same reason that men lies to women
@blazonvj (430)
maybe they are afraid of men..... they are afraid that if their men know wat they did,their relationship will break up..... by the by...why do they do someting like that,so that they have to lie!
nuthng 2 do wid women..i guess men do d same thng...lies covered up by nthr lie is usally wen ppl r afraid of being discovered 4 lyng
@juls2me2 (2151)
I would say a woman would lie for the same reason a man would lie. They're liars and think their lies are better than the truth or don't want to deal with the truth. I'm a woman and don't lie, especially to cover something up and not deal with it.
Better question, why do you lie just like all the other men & women who are on here. Lying is easy, telling the truth is hard.
@Aali311 (6125)
And men don't lie? I believe the question you should have posted is "who do people lie". I honestly think that men lie more than women. And when a women lie, it means she's a liar and she cannot be trusted, same goes for the men.
@DeenaD (2688)
Many people my be dishonest, but I don't think that women are any more prone to lying than men are.
@HerShe (2386)
I don't know. Why do men lie?
@missyann73 (1457)
as if men dont do this???
Women lie just as much as men do. People lie because they are afraid of the consequences or they just don't have an honest bone in their body. Not just women but yes...men too!
Bc men do it, so why can we... * men do it WAY more then woman do*
they like to twist words around and they wont even admit its a lie not all women but some .
Same thing goes for men too. It easier if you just come clean but sometime it makes things complicated.