Just a Routine Day

Happy Thursday Everyone! a nice morning here today and i love waking up to sunshine streaming through my window. However it's not a day to sleep in as it's pretty noisy outside. Thursday is the day of listening to riding mowers, weed whackers and power blowers which takes hours for them to cut all the grass etc. Between the noise and all the newly cut grass (which flares up my allergies) it's not a day to sit outside. So here I am, enjoying my coffee and chatting. Before I signed onto myLot I was doing some online shopping for some summer clothes at a store I frequent. I found some things I liked, added to my cart and was ready to checkout when I noticed it said my items would be shipped by September!!! what???? good thing I saw that before I hit checkout because I definitely would need the stuff before summer ends but also that shipping date seems ridiculous to me. Guess I didn't need that stuff afterall I'm going to enjoy my routine day today as tomorrow will be busy. What's happening in your neck of the woods?
@LindaOHio (95314)
Nothing going on here. I have noticed a lot of delayed shipping when I shop online too. I think everyone is still short on employees.
• Rockingham, Australia
It pays to read ALL the information, doesn't it? September is months away. You'd think they could do better than that.
@wolfgirl569 (55698)
• Marion, Ohio
That is way too far out.
Nothing much happening here. It's good hot weather for drying clothes so I'm washing as much as I need to.
Its a routine day here also, but it sure does feel like a Friday. I don't like it when that happens.
• Midland, Michigan
My lawn people come in Tues and what used to take me an hour minimum to more takes them about fifteen mins as they have several mowers going at once.
It is not going to get better for a while.
@CarolDM (186454)
Coffee, sunshine and birds here. A few mowers as well. Tis the season. Have a good day. Many things are being delayed right now.
September that is ridiculous! I thought my item being shipped on June 24 was bad. I have to go do some banking today, and while there will hit the Super Target. Hopefully, I can make it there and back before the storms hit. I think I am going to check the radar.
@DaddyEvil (80961)
Nothing happening here. It's about time for me to go to bed. I hope you have a nice day.
There seems to be a delay in the shipping of goods. A package l am expecting is long overdue. A busy day for me as usual.