A sweet young girl helped me tonight

She is 14 years old and we both made cards and stuffed the envelopes. She folded them and designed some and I was so happy. she helped me with one load to the car but scared me and started crying. I then came home to find my other neighbor coming to check on me. She helped me with the second load. This woman told me that she is taking all kinds of stuff so she wants me to take my candles bags and all. I don't want to so I will think it over tonight. We are leaving at 5 am and I will lay my seat back and sleep in the car. She is going to sleep now she took some perks she is flying high. I am so tired but I am not sleeping because my meds are too strong and I can't imagine hitting someone out there.
Sounds like you have some great neighbors. Hope you get those meds straight. Nice of this young gal to help you. She is learning.
She really made some nice cards as well.
@sharon6345 ......Maybe you can be her mentor.
I hope you make a lot of sells tomorrow. That was nice of the young girl to help you make cards.
even her mistakes I was able to fix and one of her cards sold.