I saw a pretty bird

I don't know anything about birds. It was blue and a darker color on the back. The one I can see now looks yellowish with brown on the wings. It is pecking in the grass. They are cute. I am scared of birds though. Kay loves them and asked all her life for one. Nope.
@KityCat (7014)
birds can be a bit of a task to look after , especially , since you don't want then to fly off whey you open the cage to put the food in...
• Redlands, California
Plus they crap a lot. Way more than dogs or cats.
@KityCat (7014)
@crossbones27 (43270)
• Redlands, California
You scared of animals, a whole world there you missing but not forcing. At least you try in your own way, more than most people do. There is nothing wrong with that at all. If people would pace themselves the way you do, this world would run smooth.
I am scared of a lot more than birds. I am working on my biggest fear and that is being outside after dark
• Redlands, California
@sharon6345 Be careful with that one and its big for women. I seen only a few women do it in this nice safe town. If you mean just yard yeah that can be done but please never stroll the street like I do after dark. Maybe could be part of your fear a generation runs through your veins and they saw so much crap. I got scared for those women and could tell damn, I hope this dude leaves me alone.
@RubyHawk (58958)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I love seeing birds which I hardly ever do. I hear them chirping but they stay hidden.
I don't see them often unless I go to the parking lot a block over. They find a lot to eat there.
@RubyHawk (58958)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@sharon6345 I see pigeons settled in a parking lot near here. I think people throw out seed for birds to feed on.
Kay should get a bird now we had two and my cats never bothered the birds.