Sleep Wont Visit Me

By Arya
@yoalldudes (33316)
Something is bothering my system. I was in bed feeling cozy with 2 candles lit. It was nice. My daughter approached to help her with application for college. I adjusted my position and something feels off. I tossed and turned trying to sleep with no success. It was pointless so I decided to stand up and go to my desk. Here I am bothering you guys. I would like to thank everyone who responded to my random posts, rants, musings and drama. I have reached minimum and it keeps growing. Thank you so much.
@sabtraversa (13247)
Congrats for reaching minimum! I hope you'll manage to sleep soon. I have a hard time with that too. "Visualization" helps me with it. I close my eyes and try to see shapes. It won't be pitch black if you spend a lot of time in front of screens or look at a candle light for some minutes, I look at the dim lights as if they were clouds in the sky, and that relaxes me a lot.
@yoalldudes (33316)
Yes those are helpful. I guess i was excited with the sale so im up at 12 ordering and getting my cashbacks
@sabtraversa (13247)
@yoalldudes That's reasonable.
@KityCat (7014)
congrats I haven't been here like in a year at this point so I am miles away from the payout minimum
@yoalldudes (33316)
Ut takes mc a whilw a few months Activity was lesser i noticed i hope more people interact
@Morleyhunt (21570)
I haven’t reached the minimum in ages. I might need to become more active.
@yoalldudes (33316)
I hope to see you around more
@RubyHawk (58966)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I have a sleeping problem but I never get up after I go to bed. I’d never sleep if I did.
@yoalldudes (33316)
That is a very good thing. Waking up without being fully rested would be very awful.
@RubyHawk (58966)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@yoalldudes It isn’t good not to get enough sleep.
@yoalldudes (33316)
@RubyHawk The worst.
I hope you were able to get some sleep.
@yoalldudes (33316)
I did eventually around 12 midnight. Thanks. Enjoy your weekend Judy
@yoalldudes I hope you have a good week end to.