Could I Be Wrong

@clevmae (792)
I was scornfully scolded by my father; because, he thought of I was the one who destroyed his newly-bought cellphone that he was longing for. The reality is that, I was not the one who did it. Maybe there was a strange person who came and borrowed his cellphone and destroyed it. It was not me oh it was not me. Though he scolded me, I am still respecting him knowing he is my father. Could I be wrong of doing it, myloters?
You need to tell him you weren't responsible for the damage to his cell phone. It can be done while still showing respect. Just say that you understand that he is upset but you didn't damage the phone. You just want to be truthful.
You have to tell him that you did not youch it.
@clevmae (792)
Yes, I will do that, I need to tell him that I was not even did a quick touch on his cellphone. Thank you so much.
@Kosgey (1679)
just make sure you use all means to convince him that you are not the one.
@Hytton03 (5589)
Oh sad. Explain to your father that's not your fault. I hope he understands. And I hope there's a chance to fix the phone.
@franxav (12830)
Only your father could tell who borrowed his new cellphone? What made him think it was you? Have you done anything like that before?
Tell him you did not do it.