Frugal Living: Leftovers for 2 days, but plans for tomorrow

I'm doing my best to use up food and not buy new things that I don't yet need.. Last night I ate up the leftover baked buccatini pasta with a salad. Today for lunch I made hash brown potatoes, grilled tomatoes with spinach, and a couple of fried eggs. Tonight, I ate up the leftover swordfish, broccolini, and I made another salad. Tomorrow, I will make sure that I cook up a small package of short ribs and use the last of crimini mushrooms with it. I will make it in my small instant pressure cooker. I will probably cook carrots to go with it. I'm sure that I'm going to get hungry here in a little bit, so I will have a cup of tea and an apple for dessert in a few minutes. What was your dinner for Tuesday night? Photo is my own.
• Rockingham, Australia
We had leftover roast pork. We needed something quick and easy as we were going to the movies.
What did you go to see?
• Rockingham, Australia
@TheSojourner It was in our village clubhouse - a very old one - Inn of Sixth Happiness.
@JudyEv I'm not familiar with that one.
@moonandstars (59148)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
ribs and mushrooms, like the sound of that
It smells good in here!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@SonjaRae (7816)
I didn’t eat much today. I’m going easy and cautious not to overload my stomach.
I hope you are feeling better. Hug
@SonjaRae (7816)
@TheSojourner Thank you Sister
@Deepizzaguy (67333)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Ham, fish and rice for dinner.
Sounds good!
@Deepizzaguy (67333)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@TheSojourner It was a great meal.
@LindaOHio (95600)
Short ribs sound good. When I was shopping I hadn't seen them in years. I had a strawberry yogurt and a pancake dog.
I like the boneless ones. I leave the bone-in for others.
@MarieCoyle (5509)
Spent pretty much all day at the hospital as they said after the procedures, my son could not drive for several days. It was a long, tiring day. He had not eaten for quite awhile, he was discharged about 6:30 pm, and by then I was starving, too. We sucked it up and went to Olive Garden, I had a hoarded gift card so we blew it. I brought home the leftovers for tomorrow. So, does the gift card make me frugal? LOL. Other than that, I got almost nothing done all day today. Before I left I did a load of laundry and that was about it. Now I am out of the mood and out of energy to do anything, and I need to go to bed shortly. Maybe. Tomorrow will be a better day.
Hugs. Sounds like it was a mentally exhausting day. The gift card makes you fortunate. You deserved to enjoy it!
@wolfgirl569 (55909)
• Marion, Ohio
Hash brown egg casserole. Uses up a dozen eggs
Yum!