Abortion, Constitutional right, or state regulated?

I have read the entire Constitution of the United States of America, including all 27 Amendments. I see no right or guarantee of Abortion. If I perchance, missed it, would some Pro-Choicer please list the Article of, with section, or Amendment to the Constitution that guarantees this right. The Supreme Court got it right this time.. Amendment X The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. I believe Abortion should be between a woman, her DR, and God, but all individual rights outlined in the Constitution are individual rights. Science has proven that in the case of abortion, their are 2 individuals involved, therefore the rights of both individuals need to be considered. President Joe Biden recently asked Congress to once again ignore the 10th Amendment and the recent Supreme Court decision, and immediately pass legislation that would make Abortion legal Nation wide.
@solidcodes (1365)
It is JESUS law. Thou shall not kill. The government should put up a foundation that will help pregnant women. Especially those pregnant who needs financial assistance.
not everyone believes in Jesus or Christianity. You shouldn't force other people to live according to your religious beliefs.
Jesus also said that the only unforgivable sin was the rejection of the Holy Spirit. I believe Jesus will forgive all sin, even abortion If individuals will only ask for it. As for the second part, raising the standard deduction to a minimum of $24,000 for individuals, and $48,000 for couples would help. Also, increasing the per-child tax credit would benefit as well. We also need to raise the Social Security and Social Security Disability minimum payments to these amounts as well. This would allow low-income retirees and disabled persons from having to choose between utilities and food or medications and co-pays on Dr. appointments.
@NJChicaa I'm not forcing my religion on anyone. I am merely stating my beliefs. You, however, are trying to restrict my 1st Amendment rights.
I see no right to own an AR-15 either but here we are.
@ConstitutionalJoe Most mass shootings these days are committed with legally-purchased ARs. Hell that loser Kyle Rittenhouse's mother even DROVE him to the scene of the crime.
@ConstitutionalJoe yes he was found not guilty. What a travesty of justice.
@NJChicaa by the way, Kyle Rittenhouse was found not guilty by a Jury of his peers.
@yanzalong (18839)
Abortion is illegal? I think yes, it is.
No, it is not .Although several of the States did have trigger laws in place, in the event that Roe v Wade was ever reversed, that would have placed more restrictions on abortion, Federal Judges in those States have issued Injunctions preventing those laws from taking affect. So no, abortions are not illegal in the United States. Again, the reversal of Roe v Wade did not make abortion illegal, it just reinforced the States Rights under the 10th Amendment to regulate abortion inside it's States borders.
I think that not everything is contemplated in the American Constitution, that was written centuries ago. This is why there are laws and decision taken year after year, because times changes and a lot of things that did not exist in the past exist now and we have to add what is missing.
@Plethos (13524)
one question i have is, if there is a man involved , does he not also have a say in it if they are both in a confirmed relationship of some sort. wheres the dads rights, where applicable.
@JimBo452020 (42601)
• Montrose, Scotland
Yvonne my wife asked if God was qualified to carry out a termination