Something We Really Don't Want

@clevmae (1123)
My father and I sat in our chair made of wood and bamboo pear. We listened to the Gospel song and because it's Sunday here myloters, we attended an online church service. Most of us have not been allowed to come out yet because there is still a virus left in our town. I hoped that the virus would be completely gone so that nothing would stop us from doing anything. Believe it or not myloters, we are sometimes prevented from going to sea to hunt seashells. That's something we really don't want.
@kaylachan (37497)
Viruses will always exist. You need to learn to live with them.
@clevmae (1123)
Yes, it is true.
I have heard that the most recent varieties of the virus are even highly contagious outdoors. I guess that is why you cannot even go to sea to hunt shells.
@clevmae (1123)
Yeah, you are right, indeed.
@RubyHawk (71833)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I’m sorry you can’t go to places you like. For myself I try my best to stay away from crowds.
@akanetuk (2043)
You didn't tell us the reason behind the prevention, could it be to protect the specie, the has to be a reason