Those Seashells

@clevmae (1123)
I never thought that even though it was raining so hard, my parents were still able to hunt so many fresh seashells. Yes, that's right, myloters. I stopped them dad and mom from going to sea to hunt seashells but they still went and by the mercy of God, they got a lot of seashells which they sold right away in the market. They told me that there was another store where the saleswoman requested "Barinday" it was a kind of seashells that tasted like oysters. Those who can taste this seashell will never get bored because it is really delicious, especially if you fry those seashells.
@yanzalong (18856)
Honestly, I like eating seashell. I used to hunt it in the shallow river.
@clevmae (1123)
Good to hear that.
@cabuyogty (1617)
I like seashells that can be found in the seashore. Keep safe there hunting seashells in the sea for money .
I find the verb 'hunt' rather funny in connection with sea shells. Do the sea shells try to run away when you come? Have you got a rifle to shoot them?