Motorcycle Tire

@clevmae (1123)
While we were having a merry dinner, we suddenly heard a burst outside our house and my dad and Christelmae saw a motorcycle with a flat tire. That motorcycle was loaded with two sacks of rice, with baskets full of raw vegetables and ripe fruits such as jackfruits, oranges, pineapple, and many other fruits full of vitamins and minerals. My dad helped the driver mend the motorcycle tire. And, because the volcanizing shop is far away, my father lent the motorcycle driver the equipment to fix the motorcycle tire.
@kobesbuddy (154186)
• East Tawas, Michigan
This was very kind of your father, helping this man fix his motorcycle tire! Lending him the proper tools, got the job done:)
@clevmae (1123)
Yes, the tools are very useful.
@kobesbuddy (154186)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@clevmae Your father was so kind, helping the man fix his tire.
@porwest (58715)
This was a very kind thing to do. Great to know that there are still good people left in the world. Some days I do wonder.
@clevmae (1123)
Yeah, even if the driver is not familiar of us, but my father did not hesitate to help him.