Changing Moods

By Arya
@yoalldudes (32656)
I am now in a headspace where I think "Life is so much fun". Yesterday, I feel like dying. Now I dont want the highs to be too high and the lows to be too low. I dont want my mood to be fluctuating in an erratic manner with extremes. I hope to be stable and content. I am happy now because it is weekends and I am enjoying a good weather. I am easy to please. I am also happy to be here in myLot and explore the internet. I dont know about the following days and that scare me. I am not my normal self at work. I feel like I have to wear a mask and not be myself to sort of blend in which is wreaking havoc on myself. Just putting my thoughts to words. Have a nice weekend everyone. Photo is from Pixabay
Just take one day at a time and you will be fine
@yoalldudes (32656)
Thank you. That's very nice of you. A few hours on a bad day at work feels like an eternity.
@yoalldudes There is always something positive in every situation under the sun. You just need to look for it
@yoalldudes (32656)
@allknowing Yes, I remember myself scrambling into that place within myself that is peaceful. But it has escaped and I am lost in Maya.
@arunima25 (74925)
• Bangalore, India
It's a good thing that you are aware of it and you want to help yourself. Go slow and easy. Take each day as it comes.
@yoalldudes (32656)
Your nurturing personality and intelligence shows in your replies. Thank you so much Arunima.
@arunima25 (74925)
• Bangalore, India
@yoalldudes Aww! Your words make my day
@yoalldudes (32656)
@Sojourn (13296)
Corporate world can make you feel like that, especially if you are into people relations role.
@yoalldudes (32656)
I am happy when I am working with numbers. I mentor and coach my staff as well. I wouldve been fine if I got a few friends.
@moonandstars (60575)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
At work, I feel we wear masks in order to survive. My moods are up and down too. It is either the weather, poor love life or something third. mylot calms me too
@yoalldudes (32656)
I can totally relate. A bad weather is all it takes to get me down. I hope you have a good weekend. Take care.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@yoalldudes where ac is, there is when you can find me. thank you, you too!
@yoalldudes (32656)
@moonandstars . Sometimes people here go to the malls for free AC.
@yanzalong (18825)
You too take a good care. Life is changing and that happens to us all. It happens to me too, especially when I am broke.
@yoalldudes (32656)
I am looking for ways to lower expenses and I believe we both have local produce that we can buy cheap like vegetable or fish. The world has gone crazy with inflation.
@yanzalong (18825)
@yoalldudes what is rhe indlation rate there. Is that spiral inflation?
@yoalldudes (32656)
@yanzalong I think it is around 4%. What about over there?
@cacay1 (73411)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Have a nice weekend happy to know you're in good mood because you can be with your family.
@yoalldudes (32656)
Yes, my family and my mylot family as well.
@yoalldudes (32656)
@cacay1 For some reason, the extra dollars we make here make me feel less insecure. Also, less lonely
@LindaOHio (99393)
I am glad that you are feeling better. You have a nice weekend too.
@yoalldudes (32656)
Thank you. Yes, I still have that inner light to tap into.
@jobelbojel (31317)
Take a deep breath and out! Again. Hope you will feel better.