Do You Bother to Collect Daily Cents

By Arya
@yoalldudes (32740)
There are free coins online. For example I collect coins in Shopee I just have to go in the site and click collect. I also go to Investagram website to collect diamonds and eventually get a T shirt or investing training. I know there are crypto sites where you can collect coins but I havent bothered. One thing I can think of is faucetcrypto. I know it is considered a waste of time for others, but my mindset has shifted now and a free coin is a free coin
@May2k8 (16560)
As long as it pays us why not? I collect dollars, crypto and rupiah.
@May2k8 (16560)
@yoalldudes I only focus on a few.
@yoalldudes (32740)
Seems you have a lot of sites there.
@yoalldudes (32740)
@May2k8 That is better. Care to share
@DaddyEvil (88507)
I had an unfortunate experience with a cryptocurrency site, so I'm not interested in anything to do with it now. A waste of time is still a waste of time.
@DaddyEvil (88507)
@yoalldudes I'm not trying to change you mind. Just telling you my opinion.
@yoalldudes (32740)
@DaddyEvil Okay my friend
@yoalldudes (32740)
Good argument, I might just concede
• Japan
I collect daily yen because I live in Japan and I use a bunch of only Japanese sites. If I really go for it I can get about $10 a month but they don't all do the same things. Some are Amazon gift cards and others you can load on your prepaid card from stores.
@yoalldudes (32740)
$10 a month is not bad collecting free coins.
• Japan
@yoalldudes Yeah, but I never get there quite, because I actually have a job. The official Japanese name for this kind of site is "earn allowance in spare time".
@yoalldudes (32740)
@petatonicsca It delights me to know I can be retired and can still earn here and there so there really is no need to be fully retired.
@LindaOHio (99950)
Good luck with these sites.
@yoalldudes (32740)
Thank you. US has more opportunities for these sort of earnings but the cost of living is so high as well.
i once tried an app that earns me a few crypto coins. but i found posting tedious and i had to connect with a lot of people. not sure if i still have the patience for that. i'm well content with mylot even if i can't consider this is a source of income. as for shopee, yes, i actually bother to collect my coins. they come in handy every now and then.
@yoalldudes thanks. My kids are still on vacation so I've gathered a bit of time for mylot.
@yoalldudes (32740)
@yoalldudes (32740)
Nice to see you here again and i'm glad you also findf those extra coins help with online purchases.
• Bhubaneswar, India
I used to earn crypto from that site but the earnings are too low. You may also know FaucetPay, there are tons of sites like these listed. I used to spend the whole day working in these sites.
@yoalldudes (32740)
I hope you were able to reach payout at least.
@yoalldudes (32740)
@RandomUser I understand. Sometimes its not worth it.
• Bhubaneswar, India
@yoalldudes The payouts are low. You can reach the payout if you work hard for a week or so but these are waste of time. I get bored so I don't use these sites anymore.
@rsa101 (35260)
I did try the crypto once but eventually got tired and stopped I never earned in that site I also did not invest anything but eventually the site closed down together with a few coins there. In our local shoppe I really do not bother collecting them but then there are a few that I can scrape every now and then and avail of some discount when I have save enough for it.
@yoalldudes (32740)
I have resolved to stay in a site until I reach payout. My new mindset is that coins accumulate.
@sjvg1976 (35544)
Yes, I would like to collect them but lately, I dont get sufficient time to do that because of a regular offline job here. You can join Noise.com as they pay in cryptocurrency.
@sjvg1976 (35544)
@yoalldudes no change. I get free tips there.
@yoalldudes (32740)
@sjvg1976 Wow good for you. I wonder why I'm not.
@yoalldudes (32740)
I am already in noise but not active anymore because they no longer give me coins to tip. Has there been changes lately?
@solidcodes (1380)
a free coin is a free coin. that's the spirit lol
@yoalldudes (32740)