Bunny in Grass

bunny hiding in the grass I took
Can you see him/her? One or two often come in the front lawn here and just laze and stay cool. The big pine tree here shades them. Do you have many wild rabbits where you live? You can hear the foxes here at night hunting them and other creatures.
@luisga814 (4968)
• Quezon City, Philippines
It's very clear in the photo. I love bunnies but we don't have here as a pet. But some of my friends has.
Oh but you do have them around somewhere Luis thank you. I had rabbit stew to eat when I was a kid.
@luisga814 Yes I understand Luis
@luisga814 (4968)
• Quezon City, Philippines
@RebeccasFarm it's not really roaming around the corner. Bunnies are pets for some but we can't because of expensive foods.
Oh I’m loving its fur color. We have lots of wild animals here they just never get close enough for me to snap a pic lol and I wish most of them wouldn’t.
I hope one day one will get close. What is the main ones there that you get?
@RebeccasFarm wild dogs (origin unknown), monkeys and an occasional Lion on the loose. Just recently there was a lion in the populated areas and the military killed it. The public was very angry about the killing and not using a tranquilizer. So hopefully the government will change its policy and start using tranquilizers instead. So this is just for my area (Southern province of Zambia). Mostly there are big national parks here and all the animals are in there rarely there is any outside the zone. However, there is everything and anytime in those national parks. It’s a beautiful place to explore.
@Greencindere Wow those are really wild animals Kristina..thank you for sharing with us. Yes I wonder why they killed the lion.
Yep, I can see the lil kritter. I have a ground squirrel living on my lot, the lil kritter gets into the engines of mine and my neighbors cars. I want to figure out how to catch it but I don't want to hurt it so I wouldn't know where to bring it.
Uh oh, I pray that ground squirrel isn't putting china berries in mine. We don't have any oak trees here so there aren't any acorns.
@rebelann Oh yes of course no oak trees.
Yes I guess there are those cages I dont know how they work to catch them. The squirrels put all their acorns in cars engines lol
Yes I can see that bunny. We have bunnies here too and boy can they run fast
I had never seen a jack rabbit you know the very big fast bunnies.
@Marilynda1225 Yes the jack rabbits are huge Marilyn..yes too fast to be chatting with
@RebeccasFarm I dont' know if the bunnies we have here are jack rabbits because they run too fast to ask them
I see the bunny. They exist around here, but I rarely see one I was picking berries down by the river, and saw a white rabbit, and another white one that had black ears, and a black baby. I don't know if someone dumped their pets in the country? Wild rabbits are not white in summer. Anyway, the rabbits seemed healthy and content - until, you know fixes or coyotes \ /
Oh so lovely you saw the white ones and the black ones. Could be indeed Paige someone dumped them..? As long as they are content. Oh yes the predators hunt them poor things.
@RebeccasFarm They'll have a nice summer of freedom!
@moonandstars (60737)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
it is so cute. actually, i saw them once or twice from the train, only then.
Oh it must come near to your house though
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@RebeccasFarm not so or maybe when i wasn't there. i feel they like to be undisturbed so, grass is pefect for them
@BarBaraPrz (37645)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I would occasionally see a bunny across the road but not in my own yard. I get a lot of free-range cats, though.
Lovely kitties they are around here too. I often leave a bit of left over tuna near the dumpster for them.
I always like to see them. However, they don't last long around here. I saw something the other day I thought was a bunny and it turned out to be a squirrel.
Yes it is hard for them to survive with so many predators ready to eat them
@sjvg1976 (35459)
No, we don't see them here as we don't have lawns just buildings. We only see stray dogs and cats here.
Oh yes the street dogs and cats Sanjeev bless all creatures.
Yes, we have a few in the backyard.
Glad you do they are cute lll things
@cacay1 (73691)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@RebeccasFarm, there's none here hehehe. There's no forest here where these cuties can have their fun.
Oh what a shame Erly
• Rockingham, Australia
At our old place, we used to see them quite often. They would enjoy lazing under the shade.
They would Judy
Yes l can see him.. Foxes at night ? a bit scary.
I do love the way they look the foxes but they are quite the predators and raccoons here also very deadly.
@oahuwriter (24705)
None at Oahu. Lots of wild birds, mostly. Once in a great while, a mongoose will pop up. We've feral roosters and chickens here and there. Feral cats too here and there. I live near Kalihi Stream, sometimes a sea bird flies in ... seen blue heron. I see the little rabbit. Grey fur, resting quietly under the huge tree. Cute!
@oahuwriter (24705)
@RebeccasFarm It's on the bigger type of bird.
We have a few, but not necessarily in my yard. I know where to go if I want to see them. They like the early morning.
No rabbits and no foxes but loads of peafowls roaming the streets.
I have seen a couple rabbits but mostly squirrels, baby deer and a few wild turkeys lately.
@LeaPea2417 (34502)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes I see him, very cute. Yes we have rabbits hopping through our yard. In fact, we are pretty sure a Mama rabbit has a rabbit hole under one of the trees in our front yard.
We used to have bunnies at our old place, but not in the city here. I love to see little animals like that enjoying space close by.
@RubyHawk (67460)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I see a little brown something It must be the rabbit, I haven’t seen a rabbit in a long time.