Good Morning 8/5

Well, another harbinger of fall is here. Last night I saw the first pre season football game! I hope you watched too, @JordanLader. Anyway, it was good to see. Also, there is usually nothing to watch Thursday nights. Another day of waiting for the video camera to show up. Fedex doesn't usually come until the afternoon though. I am going to try to go out this morning, and leave roomie to wait for it...always a risk! Anyway, I hope everybody has a great day...stay cool!
@RebeccasFarm (66821)
Glad you watched the football then Snowy. You too have a great day. Just waiting for groceries here and it is going to be steaming hot today 100F. I cant bear it.
Oh that is horrible...Only will be about 91F here, which is quite warm enough! The humidity doesn't seem too bad at the moment though.
@snowy22315 I hope today is one of the last of this..it seems that will be the case but I will believe it when I see it. I have been surviving here by jumpin in and out of the cold shower or I d never make it.
@RebeccasFarm Hey, you do what you have to do! I think it is getting hot outside, but I am staying cool at the moment with the ceiling fan on,
Hope you get that video camera and you don't miss the Fed Ex guy. Glad you're excited about seeing a football game. I'm looking forward to my favorite tv shows coming back in Sept
I wonder what will be interesting on TV in september?
No football watching for me
I really enjoy football, especially the home team. Last night's game was a mismatch though and wasn't very good. I didn't even watch the whole thing,
@arunima25 (74907)
• Bangalore, India
You have a good day. My day was good. It was a state holiday here and long weekend is always good . I made a special lunch for my family today and it's now 7:30 PM here, but we still feel full..
It must have been a good lunch.
It’s going to be my first year without experiencing the fall. It’s getting hotter here instead and the cold season is officially over. I’m in for some new experiences. Have a great day as well!
Thanks, I hope you survive the heat!
I can't believe football is already starting.
Is roomie doing well? He was taken to the hospital recently if l recall correctly.
I picked up an old movie (The Game - Michael Douglas) and this is what I watched yesterday evening, waiting for the temperature to cool down.