Are you sucker for something?:)

By SS
Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I am a sucker for Miss the Dragon, a Chinese series,starting Dylan Wang, that I have watched a month ago. Music that i downloaded and the story still stays with me. Story is about Dragon King who fell down in his dragon form from the Heavens into the Mortal world and was saved by our heroine. He transforms into his human form when he wants to thank her and falls in love with her. By some strange accident, he saves her but was punished not to fall in love with her after 4centuries. He looks after her or shows up in front of her but can't be with her so, yes, he waits and waits. Man... It is sad seeing heroine being rejected in her every life by him. In the end it all comes to conspiracy by God of Faith (and i thought Faith is neutral with things) and our Dragon King and his heroine do end up together but not in a human form, while second couple does. Very sweet series and I suggest watching it with comments, like me. Also, it is not all gloomy, there are some funny scenes between main lead and a second lead P.s. Lots of fireflies and flower petals in the series What about you?
Your browser isn’t supported anymore. Update it to get the best YouTube experience and our latest features. Learn moreRemind me later
@dgobucks226 (30640)
I enjoy a good series looks like you found one! I more of a sucker for sweets and chips these days. Can't seem to rid them from my diet.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
18h
o, dear food. my teeth are not that good to me so i need to force myself to eat but, weets, they make me alive what is the last series you have watched?
@beesure11 (206)
I am a sucker for cartoons. It doesn't matter what it is. From Bugs Bunny to the Transformers, I love cartoons.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
18h
i was just thinking today about transformers, really good cartoon
@Sojourn (13288)
Well, I skip a heartbeat when I see a good looking lady
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
18h
Zhu Yudan is cute and pretty
@PhredWreck (8235)
• Olney, Illinois
I am a sucker for a nice set of hooters ( o Y o )
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
17h
i hope you think on a reastaurant chain
@mnglsp (3602)
Dylan Hwang is soooo good-looking. This specific series will be aired soon here in our country. And I will watch it. The first series of Dylan Hwang that I watched is the remake of Meteor Garden. Have you watched it?
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
17h
I started watching Meteor Garden but didn't finish it cause, the story was too youngish for me; it felt more like high school. but, yes, he is so handsome. i sometimes forget he is only 23, which means he was 19 when Meteor Garden aired I am currently wathcing him on youtube, Love Between Fairy and Demon.
I’m interested. Is it on Netflix? Sounds like a cool story and I’ve been looking for a good Chinese series so I can brush up my Mandarin.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
17h
You speak Mandarin, really? Respect I have watched it on Viki Rakuten but it is on youtube too, i think.
@gtdoss (213)
I am also a sucker for a good love story and think about them again and again when they are over. I read "The Time Traveler's Wife," a very profound love story, and have thought about it for the past 15 years or so!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
18h
wow, that is some number i heard there will be series about it, i think. every love story is unique, i feel
@GreatMartin (22829)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
I'm a sucker for romantic stories, carrot cake, life!!!!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
17h
i could squize in a carrot cake, but no life
@RebeccasFarm (66821)
I am so glad you are enjoying this my friend. I am watching a show called Wildfire but it will be finished soon. I love horses. The photo is gorgeous you put here.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
17h
thank you, it is very cute, innocent concept, only found in series but, i like it. o, horses inspired series is great. sounds really good. i also like this hugging photo
18h
That does sound like a series that would be worth watching. I love finding a series and the one I'm currently watching is Virgin River (Netflix) which is based on books by Robyn Carr
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
18h
most series based on books are really good. i am glad you're enjoying it
@Metsrock69 (2571)
I have never heard of it. is it any good?
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
18h
you can find it on viki rakuten or youtube. to me, it is.
What a good review I want to watch it.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
18h
thank you, i felt inspired.