Walking On Sunshine Oh Yeah! :)

random screenshot Google
And don't it feel good? You know the feeling of exhilaration when you are nearing a big event? Now, I do not really feel this way, as I have no feelings anymore from trauma. But it is good to remember how this feeling once was. It won't be long until we are out of this hell hole and possibly into another one worse. Let's see what happens. Warped reality or not, I am trying to think positive.
I pray that your new apartment will be nice and that you'll have working heater and A/C when you need it and a nice landlord this time.
Yes I pray for that too Rebel. Each day I ask the Lord to bless and keep us off the streets. Thanks so much.
@Ganma7 (3478)
@RebeccasFarm praying for you
@Ganma7 Cheers Paula
Ha, Ocean I don't think you are trying to think positive thinking your new place might be worse. What gives you that idea? It would be hard think the new place would be worse than where you are now.
Oh it is not hard for me to think it could be worse, as it absolutely could be. What gives me that line of thinking is that is what has happened in nearly every move we have had to make. And if I were not thinking positively, I would sit here and do nothing to better the situation. Does that make sense?
@RebeccasFarm I guess so. If I thought it had the potential to be worse though I wouldn't be moving to it. What's going on with those low income luxury apartments?
@snowy22315 Well what will I do, stay here then? I have only limited resources and can't be extremely picky you see. The date for this new apartment was the right date and price and location, you see, there is all that to consider. And nearly anywhere would be preferable to having to get out of here and looking at living on the street. So much involved for me here. But we absolutely can not stay here any longer, I refuse to pay rent to be killed with health and safety issues, does that explain it?
@BarBaraPrz (37645)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I hope it is a better one and you start feeling good again.
Oh I do I am so happy to be leaving this place Barbara..we can only depend on change in life thanks.
I only want the good stuff for you. Please think about it.
I only want the good stuff too Marlina thank you dear heart
@1creekgirl (32796)
I sure pray it will be much better.
Thanks Vicki keep praying we need it.
@Ronrybs (16009)
• London, England
It is always good to be positive, but sometimes I go over the top and have far too big plans!
Yes the opposite effect I understand that. I sometimes get over eager lets say
@Ronrybs (16009)
• London, England
@RebeccasFarm Don't we all!
We will try to think those positive thoughts with you. At least this winter will be "different". Better--hopefully.
Hopefully Heather..sometimes it is hard to shake those dark clouds. Thanks
@ptrikha_2 (38657)
Looks like you have been through a bad phase. I have had some big challenges including an unexpected rental house move some time back. Then there was another issue to tackle. I think Prayers and patience do help. Have a nice Sunday ahead.
@ptrikha_2 (38657)
@RebeccasFarm I shared in some of my posts as well. Yet after that I tried to start discussions on varying topics as well as some fun discussions as well !
There was this cancer patient who said she had two choices - face it with a smile or face it grudgingly. She chose the former.
Good she had the fortitude to last it.
@RubyHawk (67460)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I hope your new place will be much better than you think. I hope you won’t be disappointed.
Wouldnt that be a dream Ruby? If it was better than I had imagined.
@RubyHawk (67460)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@RebeccasFarm It would be better than a dream and I hope it comes true.
How are you? What 'trauma' have befallen you? Was it recent? Did you post about it? I'd like to know. I'm worried about you my good friend.
Oh its a forever long novel Mrs Josh..Ill just say it has changed me this place I am living and affected my health greatly. Ill be fine dont worry so kind of you. Just exhausted and stressed xo
@everwonderwhy I have my grown son but he is disabled ..
@RebeccasFarm Oh, my baby girl friend ( sorry for the term of endearment). Do you live with a family member/s or a friend closeby to help you?
Think positive. Something good lies ahead.
Please God
I'm glad you are thinking positive. I know it can be so hard to do so, but it's the best way to survive life. You deserve the best, and I hope your new apartment will be wonderful.
I hope so too God willing, if not, He has some other plans for myself and my son.
@moonandstars (60737)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i understand that feelings are mixed a bit. well, when you leave this hole, then all be good, not perfect but better, i feel
Yes let us pray it will be perfect Hope you had some luck my dear
@moonandstars Me have luck? You dont want my luck oh no
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@RebeccasFarm me too or you can lend me some
I know I tend to not have high expectations when I've gone through too many disappointments. But I want so much for you to have better heath, better living conditions, better everything. First thing's first, to get out of this current place - that's a huge positive for sure. I will be excited for you !
Did you look at the new place. I hope it is better.
No I am not able to go inside Judy yet as there are presently tenants there..it wont be vacant until end of September..such a long time and if I dont sign for it, I will have to hurry and find something else quickly as we will not be staying in this one no way no how past end of October..it really is a lot of stress.
The words in this post make my heart so happy for you. I am glad that you are looking forward to this move, although it will be alot of hard work, I know that it will improve your life greatly. That is all that matters. Did you take that photo, it really is beautiful.
I did not take that photo but I loved it too. Thanks dear Julia
• Rockingham, Australia
I'm glad you're not looking through rose-coloured glasses regarding the move although of course I'm REALLY hoping it will be much better. I used to get so hyped up about events then would be disappointed. I'm a bit more realistic these days.
Thanks Judy..this is right in line of how I am thinking..I have to be prepared unfortunately.
@gtdoss (476)
I definitely know the feeling of exhilaration when a big event is coming soon! Also, I love that song by Katrina and the Waves, "Walking on Sunshine!" I hope and pray that you don't end up somewhere worse than where you already are, but positive thinking goes a whole long way! :)
Thanks for understanding this. It is a gamble indeed.
@Ganma7 (3478)
Think positive and let’s hope for better days ahead