I know some mylotters have said they need rain and I have had enough rain recently that I decided to send some rain to those in need of it by using this myLot discussion

Olney, Illinois
Okay I figured out how to take the rain and upload it to the InnerWebs™ but I didn't figure out how to download the rain from the InnerWebs™ so you'll have to figure that part out on your own. But there ought to be enough rain here for everyone that has been needing some. No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could help.
Thank you for this image of rain, I want it so badly that even a picture makes me feel better.
I am trying to figure out how to make it come to life .
@LadyDuck Right - no need to see such catastrophe movies when we are living it now . It never snows here, but it used to before my time in this area . . . I will complain if it snows .
@ptrikha_2 (38508)
@much2say You need to Pray and watch a few fantasy movies for a few weeks !!
That's really cool, but I have to pass on the rain, we've had our share-but I still really like the picture. Its been so humid here yesterday and today it might as well be raining.
@BarBaraPrz (37504)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Same here.
@BarBaraPrz This is really more like July weather.
@xFiacre (10694)
@phredwreck I tried but nothing happened so I switched my phone off and on again. That usually sorts out most problems and lo and behold it started raining.
@VivaLaDani13 (56218)
• Perth, Australia
@PhredWreck I love it. It's raining here right now for real. But I can never get enough of hearing and looking at rain. Beautiful!
@luisga814 (4346)
• Quezon City, Philippines
That's cool. There's already rain here last night. But as of the moment, I'm waiting for the rain you're going to send.
@LindaOHio (98943)
We could use a little rain...The GIF is really cool.
@Sojourn (13288)
This gif is very soothing to look at. I have had rain here, but still need a bit more.
@oahuwriter (24412)
Ok, but I'm going to thank you anyhow, because, dryer areas of Oahu, been getting rain! Maui, though needs much more for southwestern part of the sland. Thank you.
You know don't you that one of these days you are going to run out of words in your title? InnerWebs™ send your moisture this way.
If I took you up on that I would have to mow, some more.
@BarBaraPrz (37504)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
You're so kind. I've had about a week of rain, so I'm good right now, even though the lake in my basement has mostly dried up.
@ptrikha_2 (38508)
Wow! Surely this would make many of us feel Joyous and feel a bit cooled down! Thanks for your concern!!
@sjvg1976 (34949)
Don't send it here as we are having enough rain here these days.
• Rockingham, Australia
You're all heart but I'll leave the rain for others who want it. We have enough of our own at the moment.
@RubyHawk (66602)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I have plenty of rain to share too. Anyone that wants to send a container and pay the postage is welcome
@wolfgirl569 (57972)
• Marion, Ohio
It would be really nice if we could share it where it is needed. We got over an inch yesterday evening here that was useful but not fully needed yet.
@kobesbuddy (152538)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Darn it all, my feet are getting wet! Turn off that faucet, will yah please? In July, we had a burning ban for a couple weeks.